Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by dculberson View Post
    To those having a problem with his off-grid nature, I recommend you read up on what "off-grid" means. Read the Wikipedia article on it if that helps. I can't link to it since I'm a new user.
    I just had to point out that two of the links in the Wikipedia article on "off-the-grid" living actually take you to Salty's website. I think that probably says something, like the dude knows what he's talking about.

I agree with the majority -- I enjoyed reading this review and found it very interesting. Never take criticism from someone who doesn't even know the difference between "your" and "you're".

(Sorry to be so late jumping on the bandwagon - somehow, I just now ran across this post. )
    If you would like to make good use of the sun, it is very doable without costing a lots amount of money. See this Solar Panels and System. Hardy Solar Home Stezader 4 kW off grid energy generator system.1,500 Watt off grid Solar Panel System.
    Apparently the original poster is now famous. Just received a "Sprint Premier Connection" mailer with this as a page:
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234