1.    #1  
    Has anyone posted, or seen a way to change the image associated with the Internet bookmarks on the main screen of the browser?
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    I think the only thing you can do is edit the bookmark and change the area of the page to take the image from.

Go to menu, Bookmarks, tap the "i", then tap the image, give the page a minute to load, then you can scroll and resize the page until you get the image area you want in the "icon" area.
    Mike Dixon
    Software Developer
    I zoomed the part of the screen I wanted, and it shows up correctly when I list my bookmarks, but on the main web launcher, it's still the full web page. Am I doing something wrong?
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by temperamentalman View Post
    Has anyone posted, or seen a way to change the image associated with the Internet bookmarks on the main screen of the browser?
    If by "main screen of the browser" you mean the screen with tiles representing each site, that thumbnail is generated each time you visit the site and stored in memory. If you mean the little squares next to the name in the bookmarks list, you can chose which part of the picture to use when creating the bookmark.

Brett
    Is there a way to change the thumbnails/tiles? I like the "clean" look of the original thumbnails/tiles, and get a similar effect with editing the image in the bookmark list.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ania12 View Post
    Is there a way to change the thumbnails/tiles? I like the "clean" look of the original thumbnails/tiles, and get a similar effect with editing the image in the bookmark list.
    Not at this time. The only tiles which are static and just show logos are the bookmarks which came with the phone (i.e. facebook, espn, etc.). All other tiles regenerate every time you load that site.

Brett