Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tarhead View Post
    i didn't think anybody used aol!
    Oh good; I'm not alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashiffthompson View Post
    I spoke to a Palm rep over the weekend and he informed me that they were in the process of fixing this so u can manually add your contacts or not...
    Hooray!
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    I half agree.

Its a two way thing.

People are blaiming palm cause they have messy contacts. But at the same time Palm should let people pick and choose who they can update.

But I agree, i just went through my gmail contacts and got rid of everyone I will honestly never talk to ever again haha.
    My contacts have been cleaned up and all my AIM screen names are in Google Contacts already. I can see why people want choice but if I was in their position I would do what you did. Organize it and put SNs with contacts or delete SNs.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Last edited by Eguy; 06/22/2009 at 11:31 PM.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I've cleaned up my google and aim some to make it a bit more tidy...but overall I really don't care who all is my contacts because i rarely just scroll through them anyway. If i need someone I just start typing their name. I think the Pre is just has a whole new way of organizing our contacts that takes some getting used to.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    I've cleaned up my google and aim some to make it a bit more tidy...but overall I really don't care who all is my contacts because i rarely just scroll through them anyway. If i need someone I just start typing their name. I think the Pre is just has a whole new way of organizing our contacts that takes some getting used to.
    Exactly. Scrolling through contacts is a way of the past.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

It isn't so much cleaning up your contacts in Gmail since in order to view embeded images often times you have to allow a certain e-mail address from the sender into your contacts to allow those images to load with no interaction from you each time you get mail from that sender.

So you go in and clean up your contacts then over the next few weeks you get some e-mail and you add these contacts back into Gmail then they sync back into your phone it is a neverending cycle of clean up, sync, delete,
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaXVI View Post
    It isn't so much cleaning up your contacts in Gmail since in order to view embeded images often times you have to allow a certain e-mail address from the sender into your contacts to allow those images to load with no interaction from you each time you get mail from that sender.

So you go in and clean up your contacts then over the next few weeks you get some e-mail and you add these contacts back into Gmail then they sync back into your phone it is a neverending cycle of clean up, sync, delete,
    Not really related to the AIM thing but yeah Gmail should really just sync with My Contacts and not all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12