1.    #1  
    Has anyone noticed a limit on there ringtones my Pre will only let me load up 48 and is giving me trouble with MP3 vs MP4 vs WMV some load in one version, but not in the other and vice vera I have a total of about 83 Ringtones... Also does the Pre do Video texts messages? Thanks in advance!
    I have noticed the same issue. It will only show you so many ringtones, but if you start typing the name of it to filter the list then it will show up. For instance, if you have 100 ringtones and one is named "Test Tone" and you don't see it on the selection list, just open up your keyboard and type "test" and it will filter your list for anything with "test" in it, and you will be able to see it and select it then...
    -Marc K.
  3.    #3  
    Great tip PorscheGuy, Thank you!!!! I had narrowed it down to my top 48 but now I can stick them all back on.... Only problem now will be remembering the 83 names...lol But, at least there on there right. Thanks again!
    Haha, I know, I had the exact same problem! I ended up having to look at the names of the ringtones that I wanted to assign to each contact on my BlackBerry (previous phone) to type in part of the name! Hopefully they fix this soon, but certainly not a huge priority...
    -Marc K.
    Thanks porscheguy!!! awesome tip!
    typing the name does not work for me. what's the deal with this? does it happen to everyone? i get 48 or 50 not sure
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzbait96 View Post
    Great tip PorscheGuy, Thank you!!!! I had narrowed it down to my top 48 but now I can stick them all back on.... Only problem now will be remembering the 83 names...lol But, at least there on there right. Thanks again!
    I can't imagine it needing that many ringtones, but try this; Since it will show roughly 48, rename the first 45 like this

GoodTune.mp3 becomes 1_GoodTune.mp3
    BetterTune.mp3 becomes 1_BetterTune.mp3
    SoSoTune.mp3 becomes 1_SoSoTune.mp3

etc. for the first 45. Then the next songs (up to 45 more) get changed:

DownToBadTunes.mp3 becomes 2_DownToBadTunes.mp3
    ScrapingTheBottom.mp3 becomes 2_ScrapingTheBottom.mp3
    NeverReallyLikedIt.mp3 becomes 2_NeverReallyLikedIt.mp3

etc.

Then when you type "1", it filters out the bottom half. Typing "2" filters out the top half.
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzbait96 View Post
    Has anyone noticed a limit on there ringtones my Pre will only let me load up 48 and is giving me trouble with MP3 vs MP4 vs WMV some load in one version, but not in the other and vice vera I have a total of about 83 Ringtones... Also does the Pre do Video texts messages? Thanks in advance!
    Yea there is a patcch for audio and video attacchments.