1. Cocotazo245
    When the battery charge is complete to 100% should the little lightning bolt disappear or does it remain on?

I checked the user manual and the icons that are there indicate the charge is complete when you see a full green battery indicator with no lightning bolt. However, with my phone the lightning bolt never disappears even if I leave the phone charging all night.

Just wondering, no biggie

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    If I recall correctly, I think my lightning bolt stays on the entire time.
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS
    Mine too, I actually thought it was still charging the first time
    i think it turns gray/silver when its full and gold when its charging (the lightning bolt)
    I wish the centet button would light up during charging and go out when complete.
    Aka: NinjaMom
    www.ppcgeeks.com
    PPC6600>PPC6700>HTC Touch>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom2Ninjas View Post
    I wish the centet button would light up during charging and go out when complete.
    That's a cool idea.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    lightning bolt changes color on mine...changes from yellow to white i believe
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I think there is a need for some indicator to tell when phone is fully charged when it is on the touch tone charger.
    Yeah, same here. It's not supposed to go away, I don't think
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Lightning bolt us just an indicator that it's running from AC power, not the battery.

As long as it's plugged in, it will show.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Well... I tested this behaviour... and the yellow/gold lightning bolt is always on when it's charging, regardless of USB, AC Adapter, or Touchstone. Now, when it reaches 100%, it changes from yellow/gold to gray/silver/white lightning bolt. I double-checked it in my Pre.
    Anyone experience any issues where the lightning bolt stays on (yellow as if charging) even after unplugging from the USB? This little glitch is new and a bit troublesome
    Actually, is there any apps that can indicate the battery is full? Thanks