Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Launch day came with 'flower' wallpaper on box. Screen died less than a half hour of owning. New current phone came with 'sunset' wallpaper on box. No probs what-so-eva...
    I started with a red flower box and had a screen wobble, returned it and got a yellow box no problems build wise, it just wont update to 1.0.4 which I guess isnt really a bad thing.
    Launch day, warranty date 5/31, yellow box. No major problems... just a very slight wobble. No gaps, no shutdowns. I've even dropped the phone three times from a rather alarming height (one of which resulted in an unsightly gash on the touchscreen glass), and the integrity of my phone has yet to be compromised.

Came with 1.0.2 and orange flowers wallpaper.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    somebody has to make a voting/tabulating thread out of this....there's no way I'm going to read the entire thread and count box colors and compare the problems to the box types...I have a full time job! LOL
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Launch day I got black sleeve, was pretty good but starting having hardware issues on the top left, where you could tap it like you were tapping morse code...after the exchange which was worse, went through the insurance company after the manager suggested it and would credit me back my deductible and got one with the yellow sleeve, came with 1.03 and 28 calls lifetime calls, warranty date 07/09/2009. This one was perfect.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
  6. enjoyingsilence
    Quote Originally Posted by astrobill View Post
    somebody has to make a voting/tabulating thread out of this....there's no way I'm going to read the entire thread and count box colors and compare the problems to the box types...I have a full time job! LOL
    Only a moderator can edit this thread, and create a poll. Unfortunately.

My apologies...

edit: to append to my thread, and contribute to it as well.. my friend and I both swapped our Palm Pres out. They came in yellow sleeves.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123