1. tuz
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    When I first got my pre, there was a notification all day when a task was due. Now I have 3 due today and no notfication. Is this a 1.0.3 thing? Any idea? Thanks.
    Still works for me. Unfortunately, that means that all 24 of my current work tasks show up in a single notification, making them really pretty worthless to me. I really look forward to them adding per-task timed alarms (although I believe the PalmOS didn't have this, so I'm not sure).
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I've found that, while tasks that I set a due date of the same day for increment the counter for due tasks by one, this tallying system is not consistent. The following day, I won't receive a new tally-up of all the tasks due that day unless I turn my phone off and then back on. Only then will it give me an accurate count for each task list of all the tasks due that day.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Ditto Smoresrock...
    Quote Originally Posted by smoresrock View Post
    I've found that, while tasks that I set a due date of the same day for increment the counter for due tasks by one, this tallying system is not consistent. The following day, I won't receive a new tally-up of all the tasks due that day unless I turn my phone off and then back on. Only then will it give me an accurate count for each task list of all the tasks due that day.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    Yep, and I'm a massive procrastinator. If I clear the notification, it doesn't come back the next day without a reset. I would like it to come up again every day at say 8am.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I would think a simple fix for this would be to implement the "snooze" function for both Tasks and Calendar events similar to what most of us are use to with Outlook. I'd love to be able to snooze some of my alarms / reminders to whatever time frame I want (minutes/hours/days/weeks/months/years) like I was able to on my IPaq...
    I can't wait for the tasks to show up on the calendar!
    another thing i wish they would improve in the tasks app is the ability to sort and/or filter by due date
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazo View Post
    I would think a simple fix for this would be to implement the "snooze" function for both Tasks and Calendar events similar to what most of us are use to with Outlook. I'd love to be able to snooze some of my alarms / reminders to whatever time frame I want (minutes/hours/days/weeks/months/years) like I was able to on my IPaq...
    Ditto. And since Tasks do sync with Exchange (surprisingly, I didn't expect this), it makes the Outlook style of alarms, snoozing, etc. even more important. There's just a huge dichotomy between how the Pre handles tasks and how Outlook handles them so as to make the Pre a bit less useful for managing tasks.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Notification for appointments and tasks that are due has stopped after the up date!!!!!
    Help I need this back on!!