Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Maybe this has been posted but I have not seen it.
    If you open a contact, tap left top corner, choose, ADD PERSON REMINDER. Now you will be able to add a small or long reminder there. Now when that person calls,sms,email..... you the reminder will pop.

Pretty cool.
    It is very neat. Useful too.
    Very cool. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I have a few friends who I was very close to growing up, yet now we only talk once a month or so. I think a feature like this would be useful right after talking with one of them. After the conversation, whether in person or on the phone, put some reminders in there about what's going on with them. Then, the next time they call, you're able to read the reminders real quick before answering the call, therefore enabling you to ask them how so-and-so is going.
    Person reminders have been enhanced in the webOS 1.1 update -- see release notes on Palm's support pages for more info.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I didn't know this. Pretty cool.
    this is excellent. i meet girls and then can't remember who the hell they are or what i was talking about when i met them. now i can leave notes and stuff. yeah i know i can just take a picture so i remember the faces but i think that's kinda creepy for women i barely know.
    This is a great feature for remembering stuff about people that you meet in business conferences or once per month meetings. You sit at a table with all these new people and some of them pass their cards. I try to write on the back of the cards where I met them and interesting things, this would be better.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Good feature I guess. I have been using the 'notes' entry in the contact profile as a similar function.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    this is excellent. i meet girls and then can't remember who the hell they are or what i was talking about when i met them. now i can leave notes and stuff. yeah i know i can just take a picture so i remember the faces but i think that's kinda creepy for women i barely know.
    This is the first thing I thought about. You can get a bunch of phone numbers in a bar and remember each girl based on the notes you put in your phone. You can type something like, "pretty green eyes, teased her about being antisocial, talked about going to the museum."
    Anybody know what the "enhancement" is to personal reminders after 1.1? They seem to function the same for me before and after the upgrade.
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    This is the first thing I thought about. You can get a bunch of phone numbers in a bar and remember each girl based on the notes you put in your phone. You can type something like, "pretty green eyes, teased her about being antisocial, talked about going to the museum."