1.    #1  
    Now that it's been out for two weeks and some initial bugs have been worked out, I've been out and about several times on my recent days off and have not been able to find a pre in-stock anywhere.

What is the deal? I really don't think the problem is on the demand side of things-- there's still a ton of people who haven't heard of the device. I honestly think it's a supply issue as most Sprint stores in my area don't even have a demo unit-- they have a big Pre display with accessories in the glass case but no actual unit to look at.

I ask, because my mogul is dying quickly-- as of this week it's barely holding a charge. I need a new phone by the end of the week.

Suggestions?
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    There aren't as many units released as you may be thinking lol.
    "..this will definitely prevail."
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    just get on waiting lists - maybe call retentions? This is why I didn't mind standing in line Saturday morning for 2 hours to make sure I got one. Didn't know how long it would take after that.
    My wife and I got our a****s up at 5:00 am for the launch. I got mine!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Surprisingly I got mine in a dead mall 2 PM in the afternoon. It was the last unit LOL.
    "..this will definitely prevail."
  6.    #6  
    I'm actually on several waiting lists.

Except for this one sprint store that wanted me to wait in a line of paying customers for various other products just to register for the waiting list.
    We have had a constant supply of them at my store(Kansas City area). 6 in right now as I type this.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsblair17 View Post
    We have had a constant supply of them at my store(Kansas City area). 6 in right now as I type this.
    Well send some to your Houston area stores!
    The Toledo store where I bought mine just got through their waiting list and is now selling to the general public. My wife went and picked one up for herself yesterday. They, however, do not have an any touchstones since we got the last one.
    check out the Radioshacks after calling every Sprint store in new jersey,i called a few radioshacks and they had several units. available i guess alot of people dont know radio shack carries them
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I am with you. Each store near me has waiting lists. I am on 3 now. One since Tuesday after launch with no update. How can sprint hope for success ifunterested people can't get their hands on it. There is a huge supply problem in the bay area too. And we are in palm's backyard. What gives?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Re: radioshack. Can u still get your upgrade bonus there if you are an existing customer?
    The radio shack by me had 3 the other day.. try radio shack.
    Quote Originally Posted by tripsbacks View Post
    My wife and I got our a****s up at 5:00 am for the launch. I got mine!
    Got out of bed to get to Radio Shack when they opened at 9:00 am on launch day. No one else there waiting.
    That's because you guys are hogging all the inventory with your 2x 3x exchanges!!
    Did I mention I have mine?