Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I'm DYING for this feature to come out. It seems so strange it was never included..!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmGirl23 View Post
    I'm DYING for this feature to come out. It seems so strange it was never included..!!!
    Please take some videos PalmGirl23 and show them to us when it's available
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post

Also, for the people saying that a phone camcorder is a useless feature, try telling that to the millions of protesters in Iran right now.

I'll bet money that's not a real picture of palmgirl23. But, if for some strange reason it really is, "Can I have your number?".

On a side note, I would post a picture of myself, but I already have too many girls banging on my window every morning as it is.
    NAUGHTY lol ... but seriously, it's so strange it doesn't come with it. Almost every phone has one..well except the iPhone until now LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmGirl23 View Post
    NAUGHTY lol ... but seriously, it's so strange it doesn't come with it. Almost every phone has one..well except the iPhone until now LOL
    I agree. I was so use to my rumor having video. I used it a lot too. I mean c'mon, what moron needs to read PDF's anyway. A video camera is much more useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by tripsbacks View Post
    i'll bet money that's not a real picture of palmgirl23. But, if for some strange reason it really is, "can i have your number?".

Yes it's me.. And no. Lol

on a side note, i would post a picture of myself, but i already have too many girls banging on my window every morning as it is.

lolol ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    Why would you buy a camcorder if you could take small insignificant videos on your phone ... My centro which was half the price of the Pre for most (free for me, thanks Acct. Services lol) had video recording and i used it for every party or funny moment i could capture, worth it for me ....

Sometimes pictures can't capture the same moments, now what kinds of resolution will this so called future video rec app have is another story
    Like the iPhone 3G S, the 3MP camera is more than capable of 720P video, but I have a feeling that even with the OMAP 800mhz, Palm will still keep the video at VGA, similar to Apple's design. Time will tell, but how pissed would iPhone users be if they found out the pre does HD and their shiny new 3G S doesn't?

720P would definetly change things a bit.
    Nextel i830 > Nextel i670 > Nextel i880 > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by reignbass118 View Post
    Like the iPhone 3G S, the 3MP camera is more than capable of 720P video, but I have a feeling that even with the OMAP 800mhz, Palm will still keep the video at VGA, similar to Apple's design. Time will tell, but how pissed would iPhone users be if they found out the pre does HD and their shiny new 3G S doesn't?

720P would definetly change things a bit.
    As long as I get video quality that is good as say......Saddam's exection, I'll be happy.
    It would be nice, but the camera doesn't have auto-focus (for pictures) and the iphone 3gs does (though the iphone doesn't have a flash). It's kind of a trade-off.

Also, this topic is somewhat pointless as video recording was confirmed to be in the works long before the Pre even came out.
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    It would be nice, but the camera doesn't have auto-focus (for pictures) and the iphone 3gs does (though the iphone doesn't have a flash). It's kind of a trade-off.

Also, this topic is somewhat pointless as video recording was confirmed to be in the works long before the Pre even came out.
    It's not that it's coming out, but when it's coming out.
    This is great news. You never know when your friend might get tasered by police.
    Quote Originally Posted by s0urce View Post
    This is great news. You never know when your friend might get tasered by police.
    LOL! Do we run with the same crowd?
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Video has many uses... not for ones primary vacation vids to be sure - but for example, I recently met and bought soemthing from someone on craigslist - and, as is my practicec in case I get home and find out I've been ripped, I took a picture of their licence plate (unbeknownst to them). The Pre camera is not super fast (even the improved speed post 1.0.3) - but video is better - for one, you can move your camera around in your car like your chating with somemone and only have to hold it still for a sec to get your image. (a nice way is to drive by their car - slowly - with the phone to your ear while recording - this is absolutely hidden). When taking pics, I find I can't do so in a less obvious way. So, vids are a good thing in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtiis View Post
    Video has many uses... not for ones primary vacation vids to be sure - but for example, I recently met and bought soemthing from someone on craigslist - and, as is my practicec in case I get home and find out I've been ripped, I took a picture of their licence plate (unbeknownst to them). The Pre camera is not super fast (even the improved speed post 1.0.3) - but video is better - for one, you can move your camera around in your car like your chating with somemone and only have to hold it still for a sec to get your image. (a nice way is to drive by their car - slowly - with the phone to your ear while recording - this is absolutely hidden). When taking pics, I find I can't do so in a less obvious way. So, vids are a good thing in my book.
    James bond kind of stuff. I like it!
    A girl... scratch that an attractive girl talking about needing video on her phone? Count me in! You know Palmgirl your going to have to make your own thread for pictures/videos for the sharks to view creating yourself a horde of mindless leg humpers. I look forward to the festivities.

I am looking forward to having video, I personally thing it should have come with it to begin with.
    i'll take the Pre without video over any current phone with video any day of the week. I maybe used mine 3 times in my life over the last 5 years. Not sure why everyone is so up in arms over the lack of video either.
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    I thought that this feature only mattered to 13yo girls. What are you going to be taking video of that is so important, but not important enough to bring a camcorder? Nearly every other phone I've owned has had video recording, but other than screwing around, I never used it once.
    Yep, I'm not the 1st to say it but I must repeat. Kids. Several times in the past my kids have started doing something and I think man I wish I had the camcorder. It's usually just a moment later that I was busting out the Centro to take a low quality video. While the video quality was poor compared to a real camcorder, it's better than nothing during those unexpected moments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dova80 View Post
    A girl... scratch that an attractive girl talking about needing video on her phone? Count me in! You know Palmgirl your going to have to make your own thread for pictures/videos for the sharks to view creating yourself a horde of mindless leg humpers. I look forward to the festivities.

I am looking forward to having video, I personally thing it should have come with it to begin with.
    Thanks for the compliment. I love my tech geeks ;-) but NO video threads LOL
    I only have one thing to say about this:

phone with one new feature > phone with no new feature

THAT IS ALL
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast