Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    I used a program called cucusoft to transfer a test video to check the quality. When the video ran through the program, it imported it to itunes. I then plugged in the pre and transferred it via itunes. No problems, played fine. I went to delete it, and i cannot seem to figure out how. I tried through itunes, and can't even get the video to show that way. I tried by just connecting to usb on the computer and the file doesn't show either. I cannot figure out how to delete this, and its taking up plenty of space. Please help, thanks!
    Make sure to click the arrow next to the Pre in iTunes so that it can separate, the media you've loaded by type, it'll show audio, movies, etc. If you don't see it in the movie section or when you click on it as an external drive, I don't know.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Itunes has a tab called VIDEO, uncheck the video you want to remove from the pre and press sync. That will REMOVE the video from the pre. If you want to truly delete the video go to the left top side of itunes and click on movies. Right click a movie and choose delete.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    good call on the arrow, thanks. Is it best to load videos this way, or is it best to directly drop it into the folder for the pre? I do not see a movie drive where in the pre folder. rather just the folders ".attachments", "DCIM", "downloads", "ringtones", "wallpapers", and then the video that came on the pre "HaveFun" is just in there. Is that where i drag and drop video's? No specific place in the folders? Thanks for the help and the responses
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Yes you can drag and drop vids to the pre ANYWHERE. I like making a folder called movies and drop them there. If you use itunes you have to delete movies/music through itunes as the stuff will not show on ur pc when you hook up ur phone through usb. Drag and drop files does show.