1.    #1  
    I am glad that palm and the early developers have been updating the apps pretty much on a regular. But I want some new apps not. Remember all the developers that were going to release apps on or around the launch of the Pre, here is the link to the posting http://www.precentral.net/pre-applications-galore I want sling box and loopt and some of the other apps that have not shown up as of yet. Who else is with me on this.
    Lots of us but we aren't going to see much until after summer and the SDK is released.
    Just have to be patient. To be honest it's a bit of a bonus that there is even an App Catalogue at launch, unlike certain other (i.e. every other) platforms.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Lots of us but we aren't going to see much until after summer and the SDK is released.
    And this I understand but here is my thing these few developers on this list were from what I assumed already had the early SDK and were gonna be releasing apps on or around the launch.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Go write some yourself you lazy *******.
    I know what Skype said for now, but dang it, I want Skype on my Pre!
    Oh, and I want a Slacker client. Pandora is cool and all, but id doesn't have a comedy channel. Which pretty much ruins it.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Go write some yourself you lazy *******.
    With what SDK?
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cencom14 View Post
    With what SDK?
    The SDK you can apply for right now. Hurry!
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paulpenny View Post
    Just have to be patient. To be honest it's a bit of a bonus that there is even an App Catalogue at launch, unlike certain other (i.e. every other) platforms.

Well, no, there isn't. Palm isn't competing against the 1st year of the first gen iPhone. They're competing against the current iPhone and the current app store. That's consumers other options at this point.
    when is the end of summer? september?
    Saying you want apps isn't going to make them come faster. Phone has been out a couple of weeks and already you all have pitchforks and torches in your hands. Exercise some patience and appreciate that we have this to begin with. I'm pleased with the phone whether or not we get more apps or not. It works well as a PHONE and PIM device.