spell check!
    totly agre.....spel chek!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    1. Visual Voicemail
    2. Flashing Notification Lights
    3. Video

- from Samsung Instinct
    1. Directional Pad: There is a lot of wasted space in the gesture area. I would have preferred a D-pad to allow left, right, up, down, and click functionality. Part of me is hoping Palm will allow gestures to simulate this.

For example, left click might be done by approaching the center button from the left, sliding your finger, then clicking. Similarly, right click would be approaching from the right, etc.

2. Email searching. It's silly that I can't search my Gmail account or Exchange.

3. Visual voicemail
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Bluetooth remote control
    Flashlight (using the flash on the camera)
    Video recording
    Voice recorder
    video camera and custom alerts
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Battery life, but then again my previous phone was a SonyEricsson T637 dumb phone who only got its smarts from a Palm T|X and from there I miss pTunes and Audible.
    I miss opera mini. I know the browser on the pre is awesome but if I had mini I could save pictures from the web and be able to do ota downloads. Does anyone know if java is on the horizon or even better a stand alone opera mini app?
    1. Viigo RSS Reader
    2. Customizing vibrate settings (differentiate between text, emails and calls when ringer is off)
    3. Spell check

Oh, and Viigo
    Skyfire Web Browser, avalible only to Windows Mobile and some Nokia phones.

I miss going to websites OTHER than youtube and watching flash videos.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Tethering
    Stowaway Keyboard to type notes (that can be synced)
    Formulas (Standalone)
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Voice Dialing
    Coming from a Dumb phone on sprint (the samsung M610). I really miss the ability that all of my old dumb phones had. When some one calls you from a number that you did not have in your phone book, the phone would tell you where the area code was calling from... so if 918-555-5555 was calling me it would say "Oklahoma" instead of unknown caller. I just miss it.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Audiblebooks, AudibleAir

Nuf said........
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by balistic2 View Post
    Coming from a Dumb phone on sprint (the samsung M610). I really miss the ability that all of my old dumb phones had. When some one calls you from a number that you did not have in your phone book, the phone would tell you where the area code was calling from... so if 918-555-5555 was calling me it would say "Oklahoma" instead of unknown caller. I just miss it.

ok, so i cant post a link due to my postcount, however there is a howto thread about doing this its titled show state location.... search for it
    The only program or feature I really miss is Shazam
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I miss time travel....
    My delorean-o-tron 9000 brought me here, but I forgot the charger :\
    Anyone have any spare jigowats?
    I had the centro and featurewise I can't complain about the pre, but I do miss playing bejeweled and tetris.
    Really miss my Visual Voicemail and voice dialing.
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    Voice Dialing
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jasetroncs View Post
    1. Sending SMS to multiple recipients
    This can be done. Instead of typing the message to a specific contact, go to the messaging app where you see all of your recent conversations and start the message there. then you can add recipents
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast