Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1.    #1  
    HAHAHA!! Just won an auction off ebay!

    Holy crapola, I am sooo damn excited!!! WAHOOO! Its like xmas! hehe...

    Ok, so soon I will be part of the madness here....again....
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  2. #2  
    Congrats! Enjoy this moment and your new pre!!!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! Can't wait to hold my new "precious!"
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4. #4  
    You couldn't get one at the sprint stores or best buy? Just curious why you had to go to ebay.
  5. #5  
    Congrats. You are gonna love it!
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    HAHAHA!! Just won an auction off ebay!

    Holy crapola, I am sooo damn excited!!! WAHOOO! Its like xmas! hehe...

    Ok, so soon I will be part of the madness here....again....
    Now just cross your fingers and hope you don't get a box with a paperweight or something besides the Pre...

    Good luck. Mind if we ask how much the auction ended at?
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
  7. #7  
    Congrats, and love the enthusiasm! I was crashing while trying to get some work done, and you woke me straight up. Thanks!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  8.    #8  
    Valid question... I'm already on Sprint with an everything plan and do not qualify for a new subscription discount. In when I tried calling Sprint CS, all they offered was a measly $75 discount which is absolutely ridiculous imo. I definitely did not think such a low discount was worth signing up for another 2 year contract. On ebay I was able to buy a new Pre close to the discounted price minus the instant rebates. Also, I know I can sell my 800w for at least $100 approximately. Overall, I will probably pay close to or a little under what a new sprint subscriber will pay...ymmv...
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    Valid question... I'm already on Sprint with an everything plan and do not qualify for a new subscription discount. In when I tried calling Sprint CS, all they offered was a measly $75 discount which is absolutely ridiculous imo. I definitely did not think such a low discount was worth signing up for another 2 year contract. On ebay I was able to buy a new Pre close to the discounted price minus the instant rebates. Also, I know I can sell my 800w for at least $100 approximately. Overall, I will probably pay close to or a little under what a new sprint subscriber will pay...ymmv...
    GFunk is an old timer from the TreoCentral days. It's great to see you (and your avitar) back on the forums here. Gaurav's is *one* treo that will never get returned!

    -- Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  10. #10  
    Maybe around 346.99??
  11.    #11  
    Yeah! Lol...actually payed just a bit more than that. Not really sure if I over-paid too much on ebay, but very few finished auctions have final sale prices under $400 bucks right now...probably could have waited a month or so and paid maybe hundred bucks cheaper? I dunno...

    In any case, anyone want to buy a fully functional used Treo 800w with original OEM packaging for $100 bucks?

    Also, yeah it nice to be around the forums again...also great to see soo many new faces and a lot of old ones too from the TC days...
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  12. #12  
    Great Flava Flav reference.
  13. #13  
    Awesome! Welcome to the family!

    I just picked up mine 3 days ago. Totally in love with it!!
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    In any case, anyone want to buy a fully functional used Treo 800w with original OEM packaging for $100 bucks?
    You'd have to PAY ME $100 to take that piece of **** off your hands. That's what I switched to the Pre from. The 800w has been Palm's biggest failure of late. It didn't even last a full year in Sprint's sales line-up. The Pro replaced it in 9 months. It was a brick from the beginning.
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post
    You'd have to PAY ME $100 to take that piece of **** off your hands. That's what I switched to the Pre from. The 800w has been Palm's biggest failure of late. It didn't even last a full year in Sprint's sales line-up. The Pro replaced it in 9 months. It was a brick from the beginning.
    I am glad you put the "of late" part in there or I would have to insist that you are mad Palm had some rough 2-3 years, it's looking a lot brighter now though.

    Congrats gfunk! Good to have you back aboard!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  16. #16  
    Congrats. : ).
  17. #17  
    Congrats, Gfunk. And good to see that you're still around. I hope to see a Pre review from you in a week.
  18. #18  
    Gfunk!!!! I am more than happy for you! Gratz my friend!!! I hope you love your's as much as I'm lovin' mine!
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
  19. jpasint's Avatar
    Posts
    146 Posts
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    GFunk is an old timer from the TreoCentral days. It's great to see you (and your avitar) back on the forums here. Gaurav's is *one* treo that will never get returned!

    -- Bob
    There ya go, you had to go and mention his avitar again, didn't you?

    Joe
  20. #20  
    Gfunk-in your graveyard, shouldn't there also be a Kyocera 7135?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions