Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    HAHAHA!! Just won an auction off ebay!

Holy crapola, I am sooo damn excited!!! WAHOOO! Its like xmas! hehe...

Ok, so soon I will be part of the madness here....again....
    Long time dude!!!!... You just getting a PRE....I figured you be the first one. I got mine on release day...was at sprint store 445am....first in line first to get it out the door. i love the heck out of it.....

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    GFunk is an old timer from the TreoCentral days. It's great to see you (and your avitar) back on the forums here. Gaurav's is *one* treo that will never get returned!

-- Bob
    I agree......I'd rather be holding whats on that avatar than holding a PRE.....LOL

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jpasint View Post
    There ya go, you had to go and mention his avitar again, didn't you?

Joe
    Yeah, you're probably right. Let's not have a discussion. Anyone that's interested can do a search here (or what's really TREOcentral).
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    Yeah! Lol...actually payed just a bit more than that. Not really sure if I over-paid too much on ebay, but very few finished auctions have final sale prices under $400 bucks right now...probably could have waited a month or so and paid maybe hundred bucks cheaper? I dunno...

In any case, anyone want to buy a fully functional used Treo 800w with original OEM packaging for $100 bucks?

Also, yeah it nice to be around the forums again...also great to see soo many new faces and a lot of old ones too from the TC days...
    Wait till you have used your Pre before selling your Treo. My Pre is fine but others have had many problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpanwalking View Post
    Wait till you have used your Pre before selling your Treo. My Pre is fine but others have had many problems.
    I've kept my Centro for the occasional video recording. As soon as the Pre can record video I'm donating the Centro.
  6. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    enjoy your new Pre cious
    Yeeeay sprint just called me I'm having my 2nd one replaced in about an hour
    Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by jpasint View Post
    There ya go, you had to go and mention his avitar again, didn't you?

Joe
    hahaha, let's not bring up that topic again hehehe.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12