Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I have 2 imap accounts set to "as they arrive" a gmail, and a work account through 1and1, and they were near instant push until today, now I'm having issues getting email alerts to my phone, I'm in the same area with good evdo signal, and wifi, I updated to 1.0.3 yesterday, and didn't have any issues at all so I don't think it is that, but I hope this isn't a permenent thing, as I really need my email as quickly as possible. Just wondering if anyone has the same luck as I am today.

Thank you.
    I set mine as item arrive, i can receive email just fine after the update. BUT my email alert sound is gone. I missed so many emails/text today. Do you have the same problem?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I had that problem earlier, but now it seems as though my emails aren't even arriving without going into the email app, and hitting the refresh button. I've checked all of the settings and everything is exactly the same as it was. I'm starting to get very annoyed.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I can confirm that this is a bug caused by 1.0.3 except it is happening on my exchange account. Noticed I had 4 new emails on my desktop and nothing on my pre. Hit refresh and there they were. I changed my setting to check every 5 min, then changed back to as items arrive and now everything seems to be working properly. I will monitor this for the next few hours to confirm everything is working ok. Hope this solves your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by paul2241 View Post
    I have 2 imap accounts set to "as they arrive" a gmail, and a work account through 1and1, and they were near instant push until today, now I'm having issues getting email alerts to my phone, I'm in the same area with good evdo signal, and wifi, I updated to 1.0.3 yesterday, and didn't have any issues at all so I don't think it is that, but I hope this isn't a permenent thing, as I really need my email as quickly as possible. Just wondering if anyone has the same luck as I am today.

Thank you.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    It seems to be very sparadic. Some will come through just fine, some will show, but with no alert, others won't work until I manually pull. The upside is that others are seeing this too. Here's to a quick fix!
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    I had problems Tuesday overnight with 2 of my accounts doing this, but once I refreshed, no problems
    another person on the other thread told me to reboot my phone and I did. I just got my alert back.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Try the fix that I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by paul2241 View Post
    It seems to be very sparadic. Some will come through just fine, some will show, but with no alert, others won't work until I manually pull. The upside is that others are seeing this too. Here's to a quick fix!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    All of the instant notifications for this thread are pushing, I'm so confused....
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zmerahn View Post
    Try the fix that I posted.
    I just did it, we'll see how it goes. I hope a future update makes this reliable again.