Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    In 1.0.2 if someone called you and the phone was locked, you could answer the phone by openning the slider and hang up by closing it. If the phone wasn't locked, or you were making an outgoing call the slider did nothing.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Another cool feature when receiving calls is that if it is on the touchstone and you answer it automatically goes to speaker.

If you pick it up off the touchstone when receiving a call and hold it in front of you it will also auto answer and go to speaker.

Putting it to your ear instead after picking it off the touchstone it goes to the earpiece instead and auto answers. Very convenient features as my phone is always on my desk on the touchstone.
  3.    #23  
    Well either way, whether or not you could answer by sliding it open before, I appreciate the fact that it's like that now.
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    Just to clear this up...

I have 1.0.3, and:

-When the phone is locked, opening the slider answers the call.
    -Closing the slider does nothing if you are still on the phone call. You can close the slider and even press the power button once if you don't want the screen on (if you are on BT or something).
    -Closing the slider after the call ends doesn't really matter. I mean, the person is going to hang up and so it may seem like closing the slider ended the call. But it doesn't.
    -The dialer app only closing automatically if you received a call, not if you made a call. This is because the person calling is what brought the app up, not you.

Hope this helps.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    It did help thanks, and I just called myself using my BB. Open answers call for sure. I'll be damned. Cool.

It would be nice if close to end were an option only because when on BT for instance I want to close the phone (and maybe pocket it) but not end the call.

POMP

Yes I just coined a new acronym.
    Last edited by galavanter; 06/22/2009 at 04:50 AM.
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    POMP? Now I have to know...haha.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12