1.    #1  
    Since updating to 1.0.3 whenever I do google search via universal search google comes up in spanish. I changed the google preferences but as soon as I clear the cookies and cache it does it. Anyone had the same problem? Ideas?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blt1025 View Post
    Since updating to 1.0.3 whenever I do google search via universal search google comes up in spanish. I changed the google preferences but as soon as I clear the cookies and cache it does it. Anyone had the same problem? Ideas?
    I just checked, and I do not have the problem before or after clearing cookies.

perhaps check the language settings on the phone?
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Go to the google page and under preferences or more preferences, select english as your language. This happened to me a week ago, before the latest update. Somehow google thought I spoke spanish but since I changed the preferences, I have not had a problem.
  4. GFS
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    had the same issue, thanks for the quick fix.
    That is weird.
    Are you guys near Mexico?
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    This just started happening to me this Saturday. It's weird since it didn't do it for a long time. I looked around and saw a suggestion by going to Launcher > Device Info > Restart Options > Restart did the trick.

An additional note, I tried the Orange+SYM+R to restart it but that didn't work. I wonder if these restarts are different or not.
    Other solution: Log into Google and then you can say english-only results.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    That is weird.
    Are you guys near Mexico?
    Ohio