Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Could someone pls confirm there is an issue with costco.com website? The menus on the top and on the left disappears after the page is finished loading? Any ideas why it would do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by fireone23 View Post
    Could someone pls confirm there is an issue with costco.com website? The menus on the top and on the left disappears after the page is finished loading? Any ideas why it would do that?
    Posting this from my Centro.....

I am looking at Costco.com on my Pre and looking at Costco.com on my Touch Pro with Opera Mobile.

Both web pages on the Pre and Touch Pro look the same and fully loaded on both.

I don't see what you are refering to on the Pre. Costco.com works just fine on my Pre.......

Happens with mine as well. Menus show up, and then once the page fully renders they disappear and stay gone.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Not sure if it matters but I'm on 1.0.3 firmware.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    same thing happens to me... Menu loads.. then disappears..
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I pulled this up on the desktop as well as the pre and they look the same. I am running 1.0.03
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    When I first visited costco.com, the menu bar appeared, then vanished once the page finished loading, leaving whitespace where it should have been. I clicked up top where the menu belonged, and sure enough I selected a menu item. The dedtination page loaded, and viola, the menu stayed visible at the top. Now when I go back to costco.com, I see the top menu every time. Weird.

rotello
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Just tried the site again, the main page pull up just fine (wasn't the first time I tried, only thing different was I did a soft reset). Clicked on a link, then the menus disappeared again.
    OP: are you saying the top menu disappears? I can't get that to happen at all. Have you upgraded to 1.0.3?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/89994406@N00/3645285403/
    We have problems accessing the Costco website from work. Methinks something could be wrong/less than perfect with them.