1.    #1  
    I thought prior to 1.0.3 that you could swipe a contact to the left or right to delete. I had to do a partial reset to "verify" my Palm Profile before updating to 1.0.3. Now it appears that they only way to delete a contact is to open the contact and select delete from the menu.

Is this new? Or am I crazy to think that you could delete by swiping before?
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Short answer...you are crazy. Longer answer...the contacts are the only list you can delete an item from by swiping...and its been that way from the start
    Originally posted by jodoan1:
    I thought prior to 1.0.3 that you could swipe a contact to the left or right to delete. I had to do a partial reset to "verify" my Palm Profile before updating to 1.0.3. Now it appears that they only way to delete a contact is to open the contact and select delete from the menu.

Is this new? Or am I crazy to think that you could delete by swiping before?
    You are correct. That feature is no longer working in contacts. That's too bad, it was a great feature. Now it's treating the swipe like a tap, as if you wanted to open the contact.

It's still working with e-mail & SMS. I'll have to check my other swipe applications to see if they've changed also.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by fredc1 View Post
    Short answer...you are crazy. Longer answer...the contacts are the only list you can delete an item from by swiping...and its been that way from the start
    Have you updated to 1.0.3? I am going to check my wife's phone. She just got hers today and is still rolling 1.0.2.

Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    You are correct. That feature is no longer working in contacts. That's too bad, it was a great feature. Now it's treating the swipe like a tap, as if you wanted to open the contact.

It's still working with e-mail & SMS. I'll have to check my other swipe applications to see if they've changed also.
    Thanks for the validation. I liked being able to swipe people off my contact list, but I can see how you might accidentally do that.