1.    #1  
    It took a day or so for me to realize the the full potential of the Pre but I grown to really like this phone. I manage to fix my battery problems to the point that it goes all day and that was my only issue, as far as apps go I know they will come sooner or later. I have had absolutely no issues with downloads, syncing, cracked screens, dead pixels, warm batteries, dropped calls, signal strength, etc, etc, none so far so good. Just like the first gen iphone which had bugs, I took a chance buying the first gen Pre knowing it would have some but everyday I look at this site people got issues. Is there anyone out there that feels the way I do? just curious!
    Nope. You're the only one. Jk...we all like the pre or else we wouldn't be here
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    It took a day or so for me to realize the the full potential of the Pre but I grown to really like this phone. I manage to fix my battery problems to the point that it goes all day and that was my only issue, as far as apps go I know they will come sooner or later. I have had absolutely no issues with downloads, syncing, cracked screens, dead pixels, warm batteries, dropped calls, signal strength, etc, etc, none so far so good. Just like the first gen iphone which had bugs, I took a chance buying the first gen Pre knowing it would have some but everyday I look at this site people got issues. Is there anyone out there that feels the way I do? just curious!
    I think a great number of people do. They just don't usually post in the forums. Forums are for people who have problems with their devices or who want to optimize it or who, like me, have no life. Most people are out there just enjoying it.
    I actually love my phone and some of the business decisions from palm. Like making the source code open source and making a type of relationship with the hacking community.
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    WOW.. You are like that guy the palm investor dude was talking about. About how first gen iphone users are going to jump to the palm pre.
    I love it, yep. No probs here, and also im not some executive that needs exchange/SSR/whatever other important email service.

Woot
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I know what you all mean, everyday I get on here, people are always complaining about their phones, and I haven't had any problems yet, I had maybe 2 dropped calls, but that was only because of the area I was in, beside that, im really enjoying my palm pre. The best thing i love about it is this phone made me throw my instinct out of the window
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I have had very little trouble with mine. Battery life is fine considering how fast the thing charges. Slider does have a little play, not a deal breaker. Screen has a color variance down the side that is only a problem on the wallpaper. Applications.... I have an Ipod Touch with alot of applications on it, but I live in an area with limited hot spots so having applications and not being able to use the device everywhere is no help. Heat does concern be a bit and the little yellow spot that comes with it. My first touch went back because of a heat issue. My second one does not have that issue no matter how much it is used. I went from a very basic flip phone to this and I'am thrilled with it. I'am 52 and no technical genius. The learning curve is not bad if you have the patience. I spent a month researching phones and had it narrowed down to 4 choices and waited one more day to see the Pre (two weeks ago). I had been with Sprint so I knew what to expect on the supplier end. The phone simply impressed in person so much I took the plunge and have no regrets. Hopefully more people happy will post!!
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    I think a great number of people do. They just don't usually post in the forums. Forums are for people who have problems with their devices or who want to optimize it or who, like me, have no life. Most people are out there just enjoying it.
    This is very true.

Most people that love their Pre's just use them and enjoy them. Like most things, people only get on internet forums to whine and cry, or they are just huge nerds with no life (me). The average joe's with Pre's that like them don't visit forums.

I am very happy with the Pre. I love the fact that I got one day one and will get to be with it as it evolves and more features/apps are released.
    You can find some supportive opinion here

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...-whose-me.html
    I have a few complaints here and there, but on the whole, this is the best phone I've ever had and I'm extremely pleased