Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Man this thread makes me laugh... How many times will a poster post the "OMG I want this so bad my pee hurts" typical pre-pubescent exuberance without spending 3 minutes reading about it.

And I disagree with if are not a developer than you offer no insight. The truth is that we all learn from trying and tearing things apart, and supporting that inevitably adds more minds into the problem solving mix.
    If nothing else, Palm should include an onscreen keyboard in the next update. It would be nice to have a button that has a keyboard symbol for when you need it. So much more convenient when using one hand, or short messages.
    preciate the tip
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch2k12 View Post
    If nothing else, Palm should include an onscreen keyboard in the next update. It would be nice to have a button that has a keyboard symbol for when you need it. So much more convenient when using one hand, or short messages.
    yeah that would be gr8
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    So no one has an .ipk file to load via SDK?
    Quote Originally Posted by texasjack View Post
    So no one has an .ipk file to load via SDK?
    Here is the link of a keyboard that will be just as useful to non shell programmers: PSP Web Keyboard
    How do you get the keyboard out to use ?
    That's great, but how does a newbee get to it???
    amazing find. thanks alot, very hope full
    Actually I think the phone would be perfect without a keyboard at all.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkelly911 View Post
    How do you get the keyboard out to use ?
    Grasp the Pre with your right hand, resting the back on your 4 fingers. With deliberation, take your right thumb and place it directly in the center of the screen. This can be done with any app open, or none at all. Applying gentle pressure, push your thumb in an upwards fashion. The screen will slide upwards to reveal the keyboard directly underneath. The keyboard may be used with one or both thumbs and retracted back underneath the screen when done.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I've had a good laugh at this thread. It's true that many people don't read the entire post as they should but I found this post through this link: forums.precentral.net/palm-pre-tips-information-resources/186420-palm-pre-tips-tricks.html#post1684078(had to remove http do to post restriction)

I feel it could be misleading people.

►The screen keyboard has been found! It is in the webOS.
    Just a thought. I read the thread first.
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by webbhawk View Post
    I've had a good laugh at this thread. It's true that many people don't read the entire post as they should but I found this post through this link: forums.precentral.net/palm-pre-tips-information-resources/186420-palm-pre-tips-tricks.html#post1684078(had to remove http do to post restriction)

I feel it could be misleading people.

Just a thought. I read the thread first.
    Yeah you're right I totally forgot about this thread. I updated the post to reflect this.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by davim00 View Post
    Grasp the Pre with your right hand, resting the back on your 4 fingers. With deliberation, take your right thumb and place it directly in the center of the screen. This can be done with any app open, or none at all. Applying gentle pressure, push your thumb in an upwards fashion. The screen will slide upwards to reveal the keyboard directly underneath. The keyboard may be used with one or both thumbs and retracted back underneath the screen when done.
    OMG this made me laugh so hard!!! Thanks

brb... I gotta pee now, thanks :P
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    I think it's time to let this useless thread die, ok? It will go away if you simply don't post in it...
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    That is right... Nobody post so this thread won't appear on the first few pages of its category or 'new posts' listing...

*bump*

Ah dang... >_<
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    But I need another post, this looked like a good thread to say hi in!
    sweet
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast