Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    There's no way this thread can go on forever... no way!
    Not to hijack this thread, but seriously, I thought the Pre came with a physical keyboard! All I see is the gesture area! What is up with that?
    A thread that should've only been 4 posts long is now 5 pages long.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider View Post
    Not to hijack this thread, but seriously, I thought the Pre came with a physical keyboard! All I see is the gesture area! What is up with that?
    Do you see that wobbly plate on the front of the phone? It actually slides up exposing a hidden keyboard. Cool, huh? It's like an Easter egg.
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30 View Post
    A thread that should've only been 4 posts long is now 5 pages long.
    Oh, c'mon. The iphoney's have their Kazoo app. We need something equally useless to entertain us
    Can someone tell me how to create an account on these forums? I'd really like to post something.
    Thanks for bumping this guys, I just saw it. I've been wondering the same thing but was too scared people would make fun of me. It's nice to know that would never happpen in this forum
    I just re-read this thread to see what new things I could learn from it. It's very educational.
    Humpty BUMPty sat on a wall....
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Can someone tell me how to create an account on these forums? I'd really like to post something.
    I can tell you so long as its not something about your wobbly slider of missing pixels.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    I can tell you so long as its not something about your wobbly slider of missing pixels.
    What about poor battery life or bad customer service?
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Nuthin like a good pile-on!
    i cant take it.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345