1.    #1  
    So, the day I got my phone I set up all of my (three) email addresses including Hotmail and they all worked fine. I entered only my Hotmail address and password and the phone found my account and synced things up. Then I read about Hotmail issues here on the forum and promptly deleted the account from my phone. But now I can't seem to get it back.

I go to Add Account and type in my email address and password, the phone "thinks" for a bit, and then presents me with the manual setup screen. And I can't find any combination of settings that will get me past that screen.

Any ideas?
    No clue unless you made a mistake with your Hotmail password. Mine added back fine.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    No clue unless you made a mistake with your Hotmail password. Mine added back fine.
    same for me
  4.    #4  
    Damn. Something is wonky. I can go onto the web on the phone and sign into the account with no problems.
    I went ahead and forwarded my Hotmail to a Gmail account after having the battery drain issue. Untill MSN gets full Pre capabilities with synergy I'm not going to even mess with it.