Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Sorry if this is on the wrong spot.

But I created a shortcut to a webpage for my launcher and I'm not sure how to delete it. I tried going to the place were you delete your apps but its not there... Help?
    while on the browser click on "web" and "bookmarks" slide off to delete
    Hold the orange button down and click on the shortcut. This also applies to downloaded apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    Hold the orange button down and click on the shortcut.
    that never worked for me
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Thank you so much sy! It worked. I though I remember seeing this posted somewere before but thanks a million!
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    hey tech. your thinking of the bookmarks im sure, im talking about the shortcuts created for your launcher, its actually in your launcher were your other apps and junk are held.
    Thanx,
    Tip worked great !
    Thanks. That worked perfectly!
    It worked perfect .... MUCH Thanks
    Ok- I think either I'm doing something wrong or changes were made. I tried all of the steps listed above and I can't delete a web page that was added to my launcher. Any other suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon219 View Post
    Ok- I think either I'm doing something wrong or changes were made. I tried all of the steps listed above and I can't delete a web page that was added to my launcher. Any other suggestions?
    Hold down Orange button.

TAP the icon for the Web page you want to delete.

Confirmation window will appear, click Delete.

Maybe the icon you're trying to delete is in your Quick Launch row... try moving it to a page in the Launcher first.