Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    $69.99/mo for the everything data plan

however I get 500 free min in addition to my 450 min every month
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    pazookie and varoomba-

Thanks for pointing that out... turns out my credit is fine. The trick questions threw me off; I figured the evil wench that was my ex-fiancee had used my credit since she knew everything about me and is evil to the core. Visited annualcreditreport.com (a gov site, i think... no cost or strings) and found my credit squeaky clean. Turns out Alliant had turned me down because i knew the terms of a mortgage that was not on my credit report (ex and I bought a house, but terms were better without my name on it as she's an educator).

I'm now a National PTA and Alliant member... as soon as I can convince sprint of this, I'll be able to buy a case of beer every month with the cash i save on cell service! What a wonderful day. (:
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal71 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone was able to get any special deals... what are you paying per month for your Pre?

I have 3 lines and received 60 bonus mins per line, not to mention... I receive a 19% discount off of my bill each mo. because of were I work. With the $7 replacment warrenty I pay under $140 a month. My brother currently pay's $160 just for his single iphone line with ATT.... I guess beside's the contract he has with ATT... that ifart really has him stuck to the iphone.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I got the pre for free, but im paying $113 per month for 2 lines w/ unlimited everything except min (1400 or 1500 total).
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Woohooo... 90 minutes, 3 calls, and 7 sprint/alliant CSRs later I was able to have the 25% discount applied pending a 2 month verification delay. Worth the hassle, though.
    I got my first 'real' bill. $67 including taxes! Woot!
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nullity View Post
    Woohooo... 90 minutes, 3 calls, and 7 sprint/alliant CSRs later I was able to have the 25% discount applied pending a 2 month verification delay. Worth the hassle, though.
    so you got the discount applied before actually getting the alliant account officially opened? i just mailed in my verification today to alliant..is it really a 2 month process?
    Customer service is saying that the Alliant discount is 10% for customers and 25% for employees. True?
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Just got my real bill today. it's pretty sick

Everything Data 1500 Plan with 4 lines (Palm Pre, Two BB Curves, 1 Flip phone)
    I have a 25% corp discount
    3 lines have the $7 TEP on it.

Total bill comes out to $175ish including taxes. Man it's expensive. I use to pay about $120 before the everything plan. But I wanted the PRE
    Last edited by seizure; 08/02/2009 at 07:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by seizure View Post
    Just got my real bill today. it's pretty sick

Everything Data 1500 Plan with 4 lines (Palm Pre, Two BB Curves, 1 Flip phone)
    I have a 25% corp discount
    3 lines have the $7 TEP on it.

Total bill comes out to $175ish including taxes. Man it's expensive. I use to pay about $120 before the everything plan. But I wanted the PRE
    $44 per line including taxes and TEP on 3 of them? Sounds pretty good to me...
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hperry View Post
    $44 per line including taxes and TEP on 3 of them? Sounds pretty good to me...
    when you break it down like that, it doesn't seem bad....unless your paying for the whole thing.
  12. joelpalm
    Got the Pre for $99 out the door plus tax with no activation fee. For service? 450 everything plan with 50 anytime bonus minutes for $69.99 with the 25% Alliant discount. Not bad for a newb coming from T-Mobile, saving me a good bit of loot.
    15% plus i hope 25% discount
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    I have everything data 1500 for 4 lines and not including taxes n surcharges I am paying $145 a month. Before this I was on AT&T and was paying $189 for a plan with data on only two lines.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567