Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Currently paying nothing since I have my Pre activated on my Employee Line. Also got a Everything Data 1500 Share that I pay ~94/month for though.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    $29.99/month
    +tax and surcharges.
    $150 deposit due to credit check (but will get it back by the end of 12 months).

Includes unlimited data and text only, no voice.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    im paying the basic 69.99 + tax for the 450 everything..just signed up with alliant via pta method and well see how that helps..also read that the poster of the article posted on this thread
    http://mysavingcents.com/2009/04/all...n-free-50.html
    said he signed up for alliant without ever signing up for national pta..maybe i shoulda read it all and tried that first but oh well..$25 bucks to save hundreds in the long run = priceless lol
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yiffzer View Post
    $29.99/month
    +tax and surcharges.
    $150 deposit due to credit check (but will get it back by the end of 12 months).

Includes unlimited data and text only, no voice.
    howd you get this? the pre only works with the everything/simply everything plans (unless you do that meid witching thing to get on other plans)
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    80 dollars a month....same I paid with my past phone, same 450 everything plan...who talks anymore???
    Exactly 450 is plenty seeing that the people I talk with most are on Sprint network, others I chose to send SMS
    Quote Originally Posted by ahnoff View Post
    Perks of being an angry Sprint subscriber for 6 years and talking with retentions on a few occasions after some major screw-ups on Sprint's part:

$70/month + $7 TEP
    -1800 Anytime minutes
    -Everything Data/Text/Nav etc.

If they screw up, let them know you're not happy and they'll work to solve it. The only reason I've stayed with Sprint for so long is the fact that you can usually find someone to give you financial reasons to stay if you press hard enough.
    EXACTLY! I have and am in your shoes for the past 11 years, I bargained so much that I get the everything data 69.99 + a bonus of 150 extra minutes from past customer retention negotiations. previously i was only paying $30.00/month + an extra $15.00 for unlimited data on my Treo I wanted to keep that so bad, they wouldn't let me with the Pre.

After this last attempt by Sprint trying to charge me 18.00 activation fee I got them to include on my wife's talk only Plan- unlimited text. this will save our minutes seeing as we have separate plans.

In total we pay roughly $83.00 before taxes and fees

• 69.99 for my everything Data (450 =150 bonus min.) unlimited data/text.
    • 39.99 Spouses Talk only Plan (450 minutes + bonus unlimited Text)
    • less 25% for employer discount
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    This is not possible in the new Sprint system. Screenshot proof please.

1: Can't stack corporate discounts
    2: Loyalty codes not in system anymore unless it is a carryover that expires eventually.
    I get a loyalty Bonus of 150 extra min. & unlimited text on my wifes talk only line, The past 7 years I have had a loyalty/retention rate of $30.00/ month 500 anytime + 150 bonus minutes from my last plan, with the treo all I had to do was add $15.00 for unlimited data.

I was able to get Sprint to keep those 150 bonus minutes on my new plan. So I believe it is possible and if they do decide to revoke those extras then i will revoke my service with Sprint.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paz00kie View Post
    howd you get this? the pre only works with the everything/simply everything plans (unless you do that meid witching thing to get on other plans)
    It is because I am deaf. Since we deaf people do not have any need for voice and thus really depend on text for communication, there is a special plan made for us. You can check them out on Sprint Relay Store - Welcome!.

The only caveat is that the plan is allowed only on a few smartphones. I jumped ship once I found out the Palm Pre was going to be compatible with this plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raegan76 View Post
    I have the $69.99 plan - 25% corporate discount - 10% credit union discount - 5% loyalty discount + taxes and fees...whatever that comes out to.
    so did they lie to me in the store and say I had to change my plan.
    I had a unlimited text and data.. 900 minutes and i came out to 68 a month.
    I had a 25% discount and some other things.

in fact, the manager was confused how I got the plan in the first place. They told me I had to upgrade to another plan.

Did they lie?
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    $78.82 here...

Was signing up for Alliant to get the 25% discount and had the pleasure of learning that someone bought a car in my name! My application was rejected because I did not know the terms of this loan. Identity theft FTW... ugh. Now I have a PTA membership I don't want, a loan for a car I don't have, and no discount on my cell service.... not that it is relevant to this thread in any way. ):
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I believe mine is 69.99 ( 450 everything plan ) and $7 for insurance so it's right around $80-$83 in the end. Seems to bounce a few dollars a month for what ever reason.

Wish i got discounts. I had some for being with sprint for over 10 years but last year when i got an instinct and had to get a everything plan they said i couldn't keep them
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts

450 Everything with a 15% employee discount from my school.
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
    $118/month for the 3 lines 1500 shared.

That's with the 25% Alliant credit union discount anyone can use.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    $129.99 1500 Simply Everything, (2 Pre's on the plan)
    +$14 for TEP
    -$18.71 with discount
    +$Taxes$
    Number of Pre's in household: 2, one for my wife and one for myself.
    Follow me on Twitter @Nhyde
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nullity View Post
    $78.82 here...

Was signing up for Alliant to get the 25% discount and had the pleasure of learning that someone bought a car in my name! My application was rejected because I did not know the terms of this loan. Identity theft FTW... ugh. Now I have a PTA membership I don't want, a loan for a car I don't have, and no discount on my cell service.... not that it is relevant to this thread in any way. ):
    are you pos that someone has done this? all the questions they asked me did not apply to me..they are trick questions..the only one that did apply was my auto loan.. which was the LAST question.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    oh yah forgot about my sprint employee discount (7 bucks off each month) the employees hooked me up when i bought my pre..they were totally cool
    Last edited by paz00kie; 07/16/2009 at 02:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nullity View Post
    $78.82 here...

If your identity was stolen and you found out because of this, count it a huge blessing as the longer this type of thing goes on the more costly and time consuming it becomes to fix it. We're talking tens of thousands (or more) of dollars. So this whole ordeal may have saved you a boatload of money if it alerted you to a problem earlier than you would have known otherwise.

HOWEVER, it sounds like you're thinking you have an auto loan just because you were asked a question about that. The credit questions asked aren't asked by Alliant but are automatically generated questions from the credit agency. They often throw in trick questions to make sure you're legit. I would call Alliant and finish the rest of the application over the phone and find out what the deal was.

And if you're just mistaken, then it's still worth your time and energy to get the 25% discount (it worked for me a few weeks ago, a long time Sprint subscriber).

Keith
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    so when i get this 25% from alliant..can i still keep that 10% "employee" discount or are standard discounts non stackable? and how long does it take for alliant to contact you and finalize the account so you can get a discount and how do you get the discount once its finalized?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    $129.99 minus 22% discount.
    650700p755pPre
    im on the everything 450 with a 25% ups discount
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast