Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Paying $88 a month for 450 minute everything plan with the insurance added. Also I have a 5% discount so it would otherwise be more.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I'm paying $129.99 for Everything Family 1500 - 27% Discount + Insurance and Taxes for two lines. It works out to be about $45 cheaper per month than what I could have gotten with ATT and the Iphone, even with a corporate discount.

I am a new Sprint Customer and adding the corporate discount today via chat was simple and only took about 5 minutes. I recommend searching the internet a bit for threads on how to easily get the corporate discount added.
    How did you get a corporate discount added without being an employee of a company that offers it?
    I echo the question above. Everyone in this forum seems to have a 25%, 27% or 30% corporate discount. How do you do that? I had to switch to a SEP 1500 plan which increased my costs $30 per month and decreased my minutes by 800. Not such a great deal. If I could get the 25% corp discount plus another 10% discount somehow, I'd be back on track. Without it, I'm having to ask if the extra costs are worth it...
    Just follow the instructions here:

http://mysavingcents.com/2009/01/spr...ii-25-off.html

Spend $30 and have 25% off for life.

You WILL need to switch from an Everything PLUS plan to a regular, non-employee-referral plan.

-Andrew
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    Just follow the instructions here:

-Andrew
    Thanks Andrew!
    Another thing to note:

Alliant CU lists the CorpID for the discount on their site; however, that CorpID is ONLY for employees of the CU. There is another CorpID for CU members which will give you the same discount. I won't post it here, but when I called to have the discount applied, the rep was able to search for Alliant Credit Union and find the discount.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I signed up with Alliant credit union (met their "work in one of these communities..." requirement), and ported from AT&T on 6/11 to get the Pre. Just got my first invoice in the mail, and it shows my Everything Data 450 plan at $69.99, then lists another line item as "Employee Discount Sprint 25%" and a deduction of $17.50. Net price = $52.49, as advertised on Alliant's website. Plus, Alliant gave me an automatic free deposit of $5 into the savings account, so I didn't even have to put anything into it!
    everything data family 1500 for $129.99 with 4 lines (extra $39.98 total for lines 3 and 4). have 27% corp discount on this for total of about $31 per line before taxes. we don't use that many minutes and when we do it's typically mobile to mobile (which is free!). this cannot be beat at any other carrier.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    $~97 for 2 Pres sharing:
    1500 anytime
    U/L Nights and Weekends @ 6pm
    unlimited mobile to mobile
    Pick 5 numbers for free calls (per phone)
    Data/SMS/Sprint Navigation/SprintTV etc etc etc unlimited
    +tax

Im going to get a few more perks added on and do something about the tax next, NYS has some of the highest cell phone taxes.
    My plans pretty similiar. I had to change from my F and C 1500 to the 2 line unlimited 1500 with my NVP still intact. I need to get the 5 numbers for free. Any suggestions on getting that? Once my contract is up I'll start chiseling away at this plan and getting perks for free.

Oh and I got my touchstone for $50 or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    $~97 for 2 Pres sharing:
    1500 anytime
    U/L Nights and Weekends @ 6pm
    Pick 5 numbers for free calls (per phone)
    Data/SMS/Sprint Navigation/SprintTV etc etc etc unlimited
    +tax

Im going to get a few more perks added on and do something about the tax next, NYS has some of the highest cell phone taxes.
    Mine is very similar. $97 for 2 Pres sharing:
    1500 anytime
    U/L nights and weekends @ 7
    Data/SMS/Sprint Nav/Sprint TV etc unlimited
    + $14 for TEP on both phones
    + tax

I have the Alliant Credit Union 25% off.
    Nothing for the phone service itself but i had to pay 400 for the device itself.
    I've been with Sprint for 5 years.

Yesterday while visiting with a Sprint rep at my local Sprint store I was told the Alliant Credit Union discount was valid only for new Sprint customers.

1. Is that true?
    2. If not true should I press the issue -and- what's the best way to go about it...online, phone, or in the store in person?

TIA
    My first post on PC.net

Pre and Centro on 3000 min Everything data.
    I'm using this plan as a trial run because me and my wife both had the 300 min free incoming for about 4 years+ We got use to mobile to mobile ~ free incoming. I use talk about 100mins out and and about 4-5000 in per month.

if it doesn't workout I will upgrade to the 189 unlimited share.

I get a 23% discount as A fedex employee!!

This is only my third plan since I've been with sprint (15years) My first plan was the "first min free" incoming plan on a quaalcom...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeks1958 View Post
    I've been with Sprint for 5 years.

Yesterday while visiting with a Sprint rep at my local Sprint store I was told the Alliant Credit Union discount was valid only for new Sprint customers.

1. Is that true?
    2. If not true should I press the issue -and- what's the best way to go about it...online, phone, or in the store in person?

TIA
    I've been with them for over two years and had the discount applied to my account a few hours ago. Call sprint customer service.
    Thank you Luften!

I assume I could also contact Sprint via chat to have the discount applied but I'll go with phone and follow your recommendation.
    This is why I love Sprint! I switched from an iPhone's to the Pre's, and cost/service wise couldn't be happier.

In my position, with the 25% discount and two Pre's, it saves me almost $100 per month when compared to AT&T and two iPhones.

AT&T 3000 minutes with two iPhones and unlimited TXT 240 Per Month. - 7% = 223.30!

Sprint 3000 Minutes with two Pre's and unlimited TXT/Data 169 Per Month - 25% = 126.75!!!

So thats 223.30 - 126.75 = 96.55 savings per month!

Granted, I was only eligible for 7% off my AT&T bill. Still, without discounts, AT&T is $70 Frickin' dollars per month more!
    Quote Originally Posted by woodywho219 View Post
    My first post on PC.net

Pre and Centro on 3000 min Everything data.
    I'm using this plan as a trial run because me and my wife both had the 300 min free incoming for about 4 years+ We got use to mobile to mobile ~ free incoming. I use talk about 100mins out and and about 4-5000 in per month.

if it doesn't workout I will upgrade to the 189 unlimited share.

I get a 23% discount as A fedex employee!!

This is only my third plan since I've been with sprint (15years) My first plan was the "first min free" incoming plan on a quaalcom...lol

Can't apply corp discounts to the Simply Everything Individual or Family (99.99 or 189.99) They say they are discounted enough
    SCK Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by TMed_ATL View Post
    Can't apply corp discounts to the Simply Everything Individual or Family (99.99 or 189.99) They say they are discounted enough

Sorry to burst your bubble, but my discount is being applied. would you like a screen shot when bill comes?
    I pay about 65/mo. (450 SE plan+100 bonus mins)+7 TEP-25% EMP disc.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast