Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    1.03 update went well. No issues. Phone is fine. Except none of my speed dial entries work. They are all still associated with the contacts -- If I open a contact the entry is still there. But pressing a configured speed-dial button does not work. Restarting did not fix. I had to manually delete and then re-enter each speed dial entry on each contact.

Anyone else have a similar problem?
    Just tested mine. They still work.
    IIIx -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Launch day Pre
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    mine still work after the update
    Global Posts
    408 Global Posts
    mine works
    you must've had some weird fluke. I haven't noticed any problems after the update.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    same here. they all still work.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the replies. Mine has also had some slow response, occasional non-response to phone taps. Maybe I need an exchange.
    Mine work as well
    I had to add mine again.
    BubbaHooska, did you try a soft reset?
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    Two of my speed dial entries disappeard and I had to enter them again. Also, I can't speed dial using the keyboard anymore. I have to use the touchscreen.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbpooch View Post
    I can't speed dial using the keyboard anymore. I have to use the touchscreen.
    Same for me, only speeddials assigned to keys with numbers (E[1],R[2],T[3], D[4],F[5],G[6],X[7],C[8],V[9],@[0]) are working and only from the touch screen dial pad.
    Have you updated to 1.0.4 and tried again?
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    So that's why my speed dial didn't work today.

I lost all of them!

Let's see, I deleted Google Contacts and install PocketMirror and using Outlook.

But everything is defaulted to Palm for syncing, but of the bug in the Navigation Program.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

And just confirmed that the keyboard shortcut is not working as well.

Yes, I am on 1.04.

I re-programmed my numbers.

In my example, I programmed my friend Joe on the 5 or F key, this way it would correspond to the 'J' on the 5 on the dialing pad, so I can remember who I programmed on what key or number.

So I tested holding down the 5 on the keypad and it dialed Joe.

I tested pressing the F on the keyboard, the corresponding key on the keyboard. Nothing.

I tested pressing and holding down the F, nothing.

I tested pressing the orange key and pressing the F key, nothing. I did this one just in case it was looking for the numeric 5 to work.

So it is a problem if you want to use the keyboard at least on my Pre and the original posters Pre.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

I seem to remember noticing a week or so ago that I, too, could only use the on-screen keypad for speed-dialing.
    Mark A. Einersen
    I'm at 1.0.4 also, still no speed dial from the keyboard.
    I'm on 1.0.4 and speed dial works fine.
    Well the keyboard speed dials are still working for me. Only issue I did have is that I have a BlueAnt V1 voice Control and prior to 1.0.3 the speed dial voice commands were working on it and they stopped after 1.0.3. So that tells me Palm did do something to spped dialing in that update.
    If you have "When Typing in Dialpad Show Contact Matches" turned on in phone preferences speed dialing is turned off on the keypad.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast