1.    #1  
    Not that it's that big of a deal but I've noticed that the pre now alerts you when you when you have 20% battery left instead of 18% left. Small thing but I was actually wondering why it was randomy 18, guess it was just a glitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by calsccr9 View Post
    Not that it's that big of a deal but I've noticed that the pre now alerts you when you when you have 20% battery left instead of 18% left. Small thing but I was actually wondering why it was randomy 18, guess it was just a glitch.
    Mine always alerted at 20%
    20% for me, too.
    20 and then 10.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  5.    #5  
    Wow well then maybe it was just mine. I've never gotten 20 or 10 alerts, just 18 then off
    Mine was 18% as well and now is 20%. Seemed weird to me as well.

- Craig
    I've never gotten down to 20% or 18%. I've been at a power source and haven't used Pandora when I'm not near a power source. I guess I've been too gentle with my Pre, but it's a new family member so what can I say.
    Wow well then maybe it was just mine. I've never gotten 20 or 10 alerts, just 18 then off
    Maybe it was the time difference between when you received the alert and you looked at the screen.
    I had the 18% alert too...20% after the update
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    This is probably a box color difference. Also, the 18%ers should have received an additional 2% discount on their phone.
    I would love a verbal alert.
    I use a Motorolla Stereo Bluetooth Headset to listen to music and answer phone calls.
    I have had the unit power off when the battery ran out not realizing it was getting low.
    I wish a voice would interupt when the battery is getting low.
    I wish this were configurable.
    You should be able to specify the level to start with an initial alert and what levels to raise the alert. Start Alert at 20% and raise it every 5%.
    Have my 3rd Pre. All did the 20% then 10% dance regardless of box color. I wonder if it is a battery calibration issue?