1.    #1  
    I was just able to open 20 apps before getting an error.

1. Messaging
    2. Dialer
    3. Contacts
    4. Calendar
    5. Memo
    6. Tasks
    7. clock
    8. Calculator
    9. Email
    10. Web
    11. Docs to go viewer
    12. PDF Viewer
    13. AccuWeather
    14. Sprint Navigation
    15. Google Maps
    16. Infopedia
    17. Fandango
    18. FlightView
    19. LikeMe
    20. Shortcovers

Has anyone gotten more than this?
    that's cool I thought the limit was around 12 but I guess it will do more I think the max I have had so far is like 7 but then I closed some just in case.
  3.    #3  
    I've mostly been closing mine as well, "just in case" (didn't want anything to get unstable or something). But I've been dying to try. Finally tonight, I read in another thread that someone had 17 apps open. Then I just couldn't help myself.
    Am i crazy or am I able to open up WAY more with 1.0.3? On my first pre i couldnt get more than 7 no matter how i tried. Now I have 20 apps, all of the above 'scept AP, mcraigslist, and City Search for the last 3...
    i got 19 apps open I guess i could get more open if i picked th3e right ones to open (lioke the ones that use less memory)
  6.    #6  
    Maybe they've fixed the memory problems.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I haven't tried. I have had several opened at once (maybe 6 or 7) but I found that flipping back and forth was more of a pain than opening a new app. And, I haven't had the need to actually have running processes in that many apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    I was just able to open 20 apps before getting an error.

1. Messaging
    2. Dialer
    3. Contacts
    4. Calendar
    5. Memo
    6. Tasks
    7. clock
    8. Calculator
    9. Email
    10. Web
    11. Docs to go viewer
    12. PDF Viewer
    13. AccuWeather
    14. Sprint Navigation
    15. Google Maps
    16. Infopedia
    17. Fandango
    18. FlightView
    19. LikeMe
    20. Shortcovers

Has anyone gotten more than this?
    Same here with 1.0.3...and with 1.0.2 I could only open 19, but in my case I don't have LikeMe and Infopedia, instead I open Pandora and Sprint's home page. With all these Cards open browsing becomes a little sluggish, but Pandora keeps playing just fine
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    22 for me.
    I usually don't have more than 3 apps or so, so I have no idea how many I was able to open prior to 1.0.3, but I opened 20.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    could you post which apps?
    22 for me.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I would need some serious stimulants in this 50-yr-old body to practically juggle more than 7-8 apps at a time!
    Last edited by Larson; 06/20/2009 at 12:17 AM.