1.    #1  
    Anyone else noticing a green tint at the center of your pictures? I've gotten this a couple times, and it seems like its when the flash is on, indoors.
    Examples:

Any clue what that is?
    Nope but I've seen it too. Flash seems to make pictures worse at the moment. I think it's the the flash interfering with the camera... white balance maybe? Hopefully it's fixable.
    Last edited by LightofHonor; 06/19/2009 at 07:42 PM.
    Is the green actually the reflection of the flash?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    my flash makes things yellow.. really yellow. I find that the pictures look better shutting the flash off.
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS
    Yep, I've seen it too. The flash looks yellowish to me. But it may also be optimized fpr low light environments or something. Or maybe it's just a not sp good flash.
    I've found that the flash really isn't bright enough to be of much use, at least where I've used it. Seems more like a selling point for the phone than anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Yep, I've seen it too. The flash looks yellowish to me. But it may also be optimized fpr low light environments or something. Or maybe it's just a not sp good flash.
    Yeah skins look really gross with the flash... like someone with Jaundice lol

low light doesn't change anything.
  8.    #8  
    I just took another picture, of basically the same thing as the first pic in my my OP. Turned the flash off, plenty of light, and it did the same thing, same green tint in the center of the image.
    Quote Originally Posted by LightofHonor View Post
    Yeah skins look really gross with the flash... like someone with Jaundice lol

low light doesn't change anything.
    You sure that's not a hidden feature of the camera? Kind of like the fun photobooth effects? The "Jaundice" effect? LOL hilarious
    I have experienced pretty much the same. I feel like the white balance is way off. Most of my pictures seem to an orange tint. I don't get the "Jaundice" effect but definitely the "spray on tan" effect.
    I have not really noticed anything on my pictures. I am sure that will change if y 3 year old gets a hold of my phone!
    It really depends on the lighting. Florescent lighting will mess with the white balance. Natural light is really ideal, but even then, it can get a little wonky.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Mine is ALWAYS yellow! It sucks. I'm always trying to take non-flash pics but sometimes I need more light. Hopefully its more a software flaw than hardware -that way its fixable! Alas...otherwise I shall look forward to Pre 2.0!!!!