1.    #1  
    Ok so it didn't do so well in boot up time but EVDO Rev.A on Sprint was faster!

Videos - Speed Test: Apple iPhone 3G vs Palm Pre - CNET TV
    old info
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    old info
    Why am I always the last to know
    The Pre was faster than my friends 3GS too.

We both tried to load circuitcity.com and my Pre was done about 3-4 seconds before his 3Gs.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    That is more a factor of AT&T's data being slower then Sprints not the phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by pshows View Post
    That is more a factor of AT&T's data being slower then Sprints not the phones.
    But didnt att just up their speed on the network?
    Global Posts
    920 Global Posts
    The test I'd like to see is which phone breaks first, by dropping them from various heights.
    I just raced my Pre against my buddy's iPhone 3G S on my home wifi and my Pre lost in every web site test but one, and that one was only by a hair. I think the 3G S renders pages faster :\
    Quote Originally Posted by mbizzle View Post
    I just raced my Pre against my buddy's iPhone 3G S on my home wifi and my Pre lost in every web site test but one, and that one was only by a hair. I think the 3G S renders pages faster :\
    :\ i share your pain. how will we go on from here? find the strength, to pick up the pieces? when does the healing begin? *sniff*

*looks out at horizon*
    Submit your Pre feature requests and vote up the best at http://pre.uservoice.com
    turn java script off, end of story!

loads crackberry.com in 12 seconds! u cant tell the difference when its on.. well i dont look for details but i just dont need it on
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    old info
    New to me
    Wow... I'm surprised no one started a thread on this head to head

http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-v...wser-head-head