Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    better stuff or higher quality control? meaning that they have not invested in huge mass amounts of products that go into them or outsourced certain parts? i have been thinking about the "problem pre's" screen issues, gaps etc..and just wondering ( i have the first one out 6/6 with no issues so far ) they want the very first batch to be as flawless as they can, so they try to make them as tight as possible maybe?? if they sold lets say 200,000 so far and maybe 2000 are duds thats only 1% im not sure what other standards are but i gotta think thats pretty good, anyone care to chime in?

mt
    handmade the first 100 to ensure the highest quality with a signature card showing the assemblers name? lol... no.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    handmade the first 100 to ensure the highest quality with a signature card showing the assemblers name? lol... no.
    always one in the crowd.........class clowns always sit in the back lol

mt
    well, it's friday and just lightening up i know where you're going at and it would make you feel better to think it that way... just like thinking being 6of6 means 'low serial' but could be anywhere in that first batch of 200,000.

my philosphy on it? the first batch in production is where you find the flaws... later batches make the tiny adjustments and end up being tighter and better.

that's why even though i am tempted to always on the first batch, i rather wait and get the later batch.

I bought the first 2001 Z06 vettes... I still have it and love it but I live with first batch issues.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    well im still trying to put my thumb on these issues. i dont know maybe its all luck of the draw, but i really feel like the more something is out and the more feedback comes is equates to enhancements/fixes here and there, but at the same time, if im putting something out the shock the system id do what i could to make the first batch a slam dunk

who knows
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Hey guys, when he said 6/6 he meant June 6th, not the 6th phone made. He bought his phone on release day, like me. =)