Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl View Post
    Secure shell server still running after update. Still can get root. Phone showing NO bars, even with Airave.
    It took a while but now showing 5 bar steady with Airave. Gotta turn the Airave off to see if there's any difference in my bad signal here at home.
    My phone showed no bars but made clear calls but now I got 3-4 bars
    Quote Originally Posted by a2thejay23 View Post
    group messaging is a go with this update

i was able to send a text message to 4 people at once...
    That was there already.

Now if you send the texts as a group, does each person's reply come back in the same thread or each person replies and starts it own thread?
    Guys. Gals. Everybody. For the love of all that is holy, we have a tipline for news like this:

http://www.precentral.net/contact

Thank you tons to the users who hit us up, but I would love dearly to be hit up sooner!
    Still can't set individual ring tones?
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by realistdreamer View Post
    From Palm.

SMS improvements
    Calendar fixes
    Camera speed
    Certificate issues in EAS

That's primarily it according to L1 support.
    Camera speed? Great, too bad my camera isn't working. This phones gets returned next week but I am downloading now anyways.
    Wow my Reception has not dropped the full 5 bars at all, and i barely was able to keep 1 or 2 bars before. Also is staying completely in EVDO... Pretty Nice!
    Sprint Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Hey cool, engadget linked directly to us

Palm webOS 1.0.3 update now available
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Version information

Version: 1.0.3
    Release date: 19 June 2009
    Configuration: Sprint 1.5
    New applications

No new applications in update 1.0.3

Feature changes to existing applications

Calendar
    Events created in your Google calendar—either in Calendar on your phone or in Google online—that contain a symbol or accented character in the event name can now synchronize. Previously, including a symbol or accented character in an event name prevented the event from synchronizing.
    Changes made to Google events on the phone now sync with Google online within a few minutes.
    The sync interval for Google events has been decreased from every few hours to every 15 minutes.
    Clock
    If you create a weekday alarm on a weekend, the alarm sounds only on weekdays. Previously the alarm would sound on the weekend also.
    Contacts
    Changes made to Google contacts on the phone now sync with Google online within a few minutes.
    The sync interval for Google contacts has been decreased from every few hours to every 15 minutes.
    Email
    Power performance in areas where wireless coverage is sporadic or unavailable has been enhanced.
    Non-SSL Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) mail servers are now supported.
    Other
    Miscellaneous updates for Email, Phone, and other applications.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Guys. Gals. Everybody. For the love of all that is holy, we have a tipline for news like this:

http://www.precentral.net/contact

Thank you tons to the users who hit us up, but I would love dearly to be hit up sooner!
    You are supposed to let us know about things like this. You should have been beta testing 1.0.3 a week ago.
    From the release notes " The sync interval for Google events has been decreased from every few hours to every 15 minutes."

Eeek, I hope that doesn't make the battery life worse.....
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Details in 1.03
    up at Palm support. Unable to list link
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bitmage View Post
    AAAHHG! On my Pre at least, Classic no longer runs after the update!
    I get "An issue within Palm OS has occurred preventing Classic from continuing."

Starting Classic in safe mode doesn't help.
    Same.

Updating now -- suprised it let me with only 15% battery remaining! Maybe it knew it was on a touchstone and so it would be ok.
    Booting up after update!!!!!!! FINALLY AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    The multitasking is smoother especially with music playing. Or it could have just been the reboot but I think it's the update...at least I hope it is.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    webOS 1.0.3

* Version information
    * New applications
    * Feature changes to existing applications

Version information

* Version: 1.0.3
    * Release date: 19 June 2009
    * Configuration: Sprint 1.5

New applications

No new applications in update 1.0.3
    Feature changes to existing applications
    Calendar

* Events created in your Google calendar—either in Calendar on your phone or in Google online—that contain a symbol or accented character in the event name can now synchronize. Previously, including a symbol or accented character in an event name prevented the event from synchronizing.
    * Changes made to Google events on the phone now sync with Google online within a few minutes.
    * The sync interval for Google events has been decreased from every few hours to every 15 minutes.

Clock

* If you create a weekday alarm on a weekend, the alarm sounds only on weekdays. Previously the alarm would sound on the weekend also.

Contacts

* Changes made to Google contacts on the phone now sync with Google online within a few minutes.
    * The sync interval for Google contacts has been decreased from every few hours to every 15 minutes.

Email

* Power performance in areas where wireless coverage is sporadic or unavailable has been enhanced.
    * Non-SSL Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) mail servers are now supported.

Other

* Miscellaneous updates for Email, Phone, and other applications.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    sweet.

You know what I'll be doing tonight when I get home....
    I have the same problem. Classic is no longer working....
    yea, i would believe that it checking every 15 min for new information will decrease the batter I didnt mind the every few hours