Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    For those of you who did the update, did your screen go to the glowing Palm as soon as you started the update?

Mine did, but I am thinking it was a loose battery issue 'cause it happened just as I put it on the Touchstone a little harder than normal (magnets grabbed it too quickly). I need to find something to put in there, even though I don't have the open/close keyboard issue (it only happened once, when I opened the keyboard too hard).
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    I'm telling you! I also noticed that after the update my keyboard stopped creaking. I think my psoriasis has cleared up a bit too.
    I'm still disappointed. I've been waiting for my knock at the door from Angelina Jole since well before the Pre came out, and they've not come through for me.

If the next update doesn't fix this, I'm going back to girlie magazines...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    news@precentral.net
    tips@precentral.net

...and in the coming weeks we're going to add another way to do it that will be even more convenient!
    Do I hear "There's an app for that" echoing on the horizon???
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I'm still disappointed. I've been waiting for my knock at the door from Angelina Jole since well before the Pre came out, and they've not come through for me.

No, no, no. If Angelina Jolie came a knockin' she's have an arm full of kids with her. See? Once again, Pre knows best.
    Quote Originally Posted by xorg View Post
    The whole 'performance is better' hysteria is about as ridiculous as people who think there are actually supernatural forces.
    Ya, and next you'll be saying the Pre isn't based on Alien Technology...
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    My signal strength at home has improved. Was 1-2 bars, now is 3-4 bars. My calendars are now fully synching.

...and the Pre vacuumed my floors.
    That's the only difference I can see. I don't see any other performance improvements, but I do seem to get better reception in the house. If I can get better/more consistent reception at work, then that will make me a happier Sprint customer.

OKeeper
    No, no, no. If Angelina Jolie came a knockin' she's have an arm full of kids with her. See? Once again, Pre knows best.
    One of the other times I posted about this, I got a reply saying she was going to show up, with kids, for me to babysit.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Can you guys still connect to your Pre via BlueTooth after the 1.0.3 update?

It appears the Bluetooth abilities have been hampered by this update.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    One of the other times I posted about this, I got a reply saying she was going to show up, with kids, for me to babysit.
    I guess it rings more true than I thought. Having said that, I'm surprised you haven't had Jolie-esque women fawning all over you once eyou got the Pre. I can't keep 'em off with a stick.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta-9 View Post
    Can you guys still connect to your Pre via BlueTooth after the 1.0.3 update?

It appears the Bluetooth abilities have been hampered by this update.
    No problems here.
    Quote Originally Posted by dohcrx View Post
    no lag scrolling through contacts or text messages anymore.

still can only set the alarm in 5 minute increments...doesn't do a lot of good when you're trying to make a pizza =/
    Here's an app that will solve your pizza problem, Only costs $7.

Amazon.com: Sunbeam, 91640, 99 Minute, 59 Second Digital Count up/Count Down Timer, White/Grey: Kitchen & Dining
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    No problems here.
    What are you using that you don't have any problem with? Headset?

I am having problems connecting to the Pre with my MacBook after the update. The available bluetooth "functions" of the phone are now listed as NONE, when it used to list a number of options.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney749 View Post
    Troll much?
    what's that supposed to mean?
    If you think I'm giving them back, you're sadly mistaken. Actually, the box of BBW ones will be on your doorstep by morning.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Maybe your Pre just has taste. I kid, I kid.
    I am having problems connecting to the Pre with my MacBook after the update. The available bluetooth "functions" of the phone are now listed as NONE, when it used to list a number of options.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Sorry if this is a re-hash, but i just found that after the 1.0.3 update, all of my music is available as ringtones. If this was there on 1.0.2 I have been suffering with "dulcimer" for 2weeks now almost for no reason...
    \

"Black Dog" now Rocks my Ringtone Right On!
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Ok... now it appears to be working again. Had to delete my computer from the Pre and had to delete my Pre from my computer and "re-Pair"
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    Maybe your Pre just has taste. I kid, I kid.

Hey... you can't call my an Apple fanboi ... I have a MacBook but I don't have an iPhone.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    What are you using that you don't have any problem with? Headset?

Jabra BT530 headset. Nothing special except that I can listen to streaming media.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsrtdog View Post
    Sorry if this is a re-hash, but i just found that after the 1.0.3 update, all of my music is available as ringtones. If this was there on 1.0.2 I have been suffering with "dulcimer" for 2weeks now almost for no reason...
    \

"Black Dog" now Rocks my Ringtone Right On!
    That has been available since day one, so, yeah, you've been suffering for no reason. Sorry!