Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Anyone tried to use Bank of America SafePass with the Pre? The text with the security code never makes it to my phone. Sprint support was stumped. Palm support said there was a bug and the Pre will not receive text messages from secure web sites.
    I receive texts from Chase with no problem
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I get texts from Chase & WAMU (almost Chase!) as well! I got the text and was even able from there to log into my account!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    I have not tried logging into my bank of america account, but I wondered how the security code with the picture would react with my pre.

as far as security codes, I've gotten ones from chase, citi, and my bank.
    I dont know if this is what you're referring to, but I get my daily text notification of my balance from BOA.

I dont use SafePass, though.
    I logged in and it worked fine. (bofa)
    huh?

Twitter: ed_moscoso
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I'm logging in through a web browser on my desktop and I have Safepass enabled. I have to push a button on the web page that sends a 6 digit code to my phone that I can use to log in. Is this what you did?
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by quazi11 View Post
    I'm logging in through a web browser on my desktop and I have Safepass enabled. I have to push a button on the web page that sends a 6 digit code to my phone that I can use to log in. Is this what you did?
    I cannot receive Safepass messages from BoA on my Pre either. I spent an afternoon on the phone with Sprint and BoA and was unable to get it resolved. The "test my phone" messages did work, but they sometimes took more than an hour to get though. I wasn't on Sprint before, so I don't know if this is a Sprint/BoA interface issue or an issue with the Pre.

In the end, I just disabled Safepass. I was thinking about spending the $20 to get the SafePass credit card, but it sure seems silly to do that when I just signed up for an unlimited messaging program.

-alan
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I log onto bofa.mobi and it works fine...
    Quote Originally Posted by alanh View Post
    I cannot receive Safepass messages from BoA on my Pre either.
    BofA Safepass requires Flash, and of course the Pre never got Flash.

My TouchPad is supposed to have Flash--the latest version, too. So I thought I could log on to BofA.

But when I try, I get a Flash message that says "Your browser doesn't support the advanced Flash features required."

Does anyone know what "advanced features" the TP's Flash implementation lacks?