Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    If you did, can someone elaborate with details?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stake View Post
    If you did, can someone elaborate with details?
    it was the biggest waste of time! They did not answer a single important question. it was about 400 people asking the same 20 or so questions, and the Sprint and Palm people cherry picking the questions and giving no new answers. Basically, they can't talk about future updates, they are considering Visual Voicemail but wont commit to a date, and suggested people look at forums (like precentral) for answer. Like I said. WASTE. OF. TIME!
    Yea it was a waste of time. I kept watching and they were answering questions like "oh check with customer service about your phone", "maybe if you go to the store they can help you with that. Blows.
    I stopped by and it was a joke as many had predicted. They actually do themselves more harm than good. They expect NEWBIES and they get us FANBOYS who already know the basics and want REAL ANSWERS.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Figured as much. Good thing I didn't waste my time. I didn't think they'd answer many questions that most of us non-noobs want to know about the phone. SDK is not being widely released til after summer or so, I know that much.
    Did anyone ask about the many hardware problems (heat, reception, screen cracking, etc.)?
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Well, I'm sorry you guys wasted your time with it...I figured it was a PRPRPR $thing$.
    I wasted my time too. I call it a social media fail. 1 way communication (the community telling Sprint/Palm what we all need/want/crave) is not a discussion...
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I also wasted my time "taking part" in this discussion. To their credit I remember reading somewhere down the list of entries that they (Sprint) conceded that this wasn't the best forum to do something like this. I got the feeling (at the beginning) that if your question wasn't answered that some rep would get in contact with you individually, but I highly doubt that.