1.    #1  
    I have already replaced my pre because the first one's clearcoat was peeling within a week. My new one seems better in most respects minus the sloppy slider (like many here) but I have 3 or 4 dead pixels. Is this enough reason to exchange it again? I'm worried my sprint store will give me a hard time
    Yes. Say you either exchange it or cancel it. Within your 30-days you as long as its like new with everything you can. If they give you a hassle, cancel the line and go to another corp store to get it.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Definitely, it seems (at least for me) the new replacement I received is much improved. No dead/stuck pixels, no discoloration at the bottom, slider is tighter and the power button isn't as flimsy as it was on the original.
    Quote Originally Posted by benski View Post
    Definitely, it seems (at least for me) the new replacement I received is much improved. No dead/stuck pixels, no discoloration at the bottom, slider is tighter and the power button isn't as flimsy as it was on the original.
    I second that, just got my replacement yesterday and i've seen these exact improvements
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    sucks for us with the original but i would absolutely exchange if i had any issues, which i don't. dead pixels are unacceptable these days.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Well peeps that dont like your originals....as for my sprint store, a loose slider is enough for a replace...this guy that was infront of me on his exchange was on his third due to his loose slider...