Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Cool list! I already bookmarked a few of these. THANKS!!!
    Major League Baseball (and all teams)
    MLB.com
    Why does the Walmart page just go to their iPhone product page, not a page formatted for an iPhone?
    Quote Originally Posted by erasef301 View Post
    FACEBOOK
    x.facebook.com
    Thumbs up? Really? You can't even see notifications, add comments, etc. A much better mobile-specific alternative is m.facebook.com (although you still have to pinch it [zoom] to read it--worked much better on my Treo).

ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Spankwire FTW!!! lol
    I am a weather underground nut!!! Thanks for posting that link!!
    Thank you, this is very helpful.

Going forward, however, it might make sense to merge with this thread, so all optimized sites are in one place: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-well-pre.html
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by erasef301 View Post
    Thanks. I like this better than meebo for Yahoo!
    Good stuff. Thanks!
    Photobucket Mobile
    Http://m.photobucket.com
    I hate the mobile Google Reader. It doesn't do expanded view, which is the thing I love by far the most about it. So I'm stuck using the standard version, which thankfully works well enough, minus some quirks with the keyboard shortcuts.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Sorry to ask this noob question OP, but what is the difference between a bookmark and an app ?

I mean most of those sites I would bookmark, whats the benefit of making them into apps ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelst View Post
    Sorry to ask this noob question OP, but what is the difference between a bookmark and an app ?

I mean most of those sites I would bookmark, whats the benefit of making them into apps ?
    You can add the web page into you apps page, that way it will be with your apps and a little easier to come up instead of going into the web browser then going to your bookmarks. For instance, I have Pre-central on my apps page, that way when I click on it, it goes stright to the site.. Hope that helps...

Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    IMDB mobile: Nolan Brown
    "You can add the web page into you apps page, that way it will be with your apps and a little easier to come up instead of going into the web browser then going to your bookmarks. For instance, I have Pre-central on my apps page, that way when I click on it, it goes stright to the site.. Hope that helps..."

How do you add this to your apps page?
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeper2007 View Post
    "You can add the web page into you apps page, that way it will be with your apps and a little easier to come up instead of going into the web browser then going to your bookmarks. For instance, I have Pre-central on my apps page, that way when I click on it, it goes stright to the site.. Hope that helps..."

How do you add this to your apps page?
    Go to the page you want added, then open the Web options menu in the upper left, go to Page -> Add to Launcher and it should then appear in your Apps page.

To delete it, hold the Orange button and then tap on an App to confirm the delete.
    spankwire ftw also check out tube 8
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Solid list, thanks.
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Bank of America has http://bofa.mobi setup as a redirect to their mobile site.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast