1.    #1  
    Exchange issues have been ironed out (calender invites sent from Pre, smooshed text reply bug, etc)

Contacts can be synced selectively

There is some type of visual notification on alerts

Sirius radio can be streamed

How long do you think I am looking at?
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    I think all those issues will be addressed but maybe not all of them in the first update and maybe not necessarily in the second update. But Palm would have to give you the timeframe but even they might not even know at this point.
    3 months
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Sirius you can stream now using uSirius and Orb on your computer. I think it will be a while before Sirius releases an app for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Anderson View Post
    How long do you think I am looking at?
    The Verizon version will probably have all those issues addressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    But will have a whole new set of deficiencies imposed upon it by Verizon....
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    3 months
    +1 if not slightly more for all of those features. I think the biggest one is the exchange. I feel like they will get everyone able to sync in less than a month but won't have all of the bugs ironed out for another couple. I will be pleasantly surprised to be proven wrong on this one though.
    Possibly, but it will take two years for them to release it.
  9. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    sure
    add 5 bucks for each of these features with a total of 200 dollars per months .

I know you have been waiting for verizon, here is a dirty secret with the hack you can force Pre to be roaming only in places where sprint doesn't have signal. This will make the phone to lock to a verizon tower.

So basically you are getting verizon signal and paying low monthly charge to SPRINT.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I will get a Pre when they start selling them in the UK.