Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frank-barnett View Post
    Here is what I don't understand - why did every review slam the Pre with 'But its only on Sprint' - yet the fact that AT&T is crap never gets mentioned- and only has started to crop up. Yet will any review of the iPhone 3gS say - good phone, but AT&T's network is crud and its expensive.
    Oh well ,
    We need folks to complain more before ATT does anything to their network.
    To give credit , few of the media article focused on poor ATT signal.

It would have been best , if GIZMODO high lighted that point in their flow chart
    Check the iPhone sites... iPhone fanboys do a fair job hating the ATT network along with the rest of the world. Guess people are just use to it, it's not worth bringing up and they are willing to live with it. For a lot though, it may be a bit slower than other networks but think for a lot service working well and getting better. Honestly, I have had ATT in Ft. Laud area for last couple of year and I have had no problems. I had nextel previously and definitely had dead spots. It's different for different people.

Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    Oh well ,
    We need folks to complain more before ATT does anything to their network.
    To give credit , few of the media article focused on poor ATT signal.

It would have been best , if GIZMODO high lighted that point in their flow chart
  3. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    It's different for different people.
    Exactly,
    A large group of ATT customers are in Silicon Valley ,
    ask them about their ATT signal.
    Of course they're paid. Advertising. Hate to tell you, but integrity is in short supply everywhere since we all have bills to pay. The columnists are under tremendous pressure to say nice things about companies who end up paying the bills one way or another. You have to read between the lines about what they DON'T say, or the slightly negative comment here and there which reveals much more. It's true in the gun world, car world, boat world, computer world, etc. etc. etc. Only when a product is trash, and the company unable to advertise, will someone actually call it trash. Apple has deep pockets, and a lot of money to spend, or move when they want to.
    Apple fan boys suck
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12