1.    #1  
    So I have one of the black box pres, with the wobbly screen etc. My phone works like clockwork, only issues I have is that the screen is wobbly and it like to jump in and out of evdo in areas that have great coverage, I'm wondering if I should go and exchange it for a yellow box one (I heard those were better). People with yellow box ones, is it much of a jump in terms of the slider being tight etc. I keep phones for 2-3 years at a time so I plan on having this pre for quite a while and want it to be as close to perfect as possible, but it's not a big diff. from the black box pres then I don't see a point in going and exchanging it and risking getting a buggy pre since mine works great in terms of everything else.

So, what I'm asking is, what is your opinion on what I should do in this situation?
    I don't believe in the yellow box/black box myth. I received my Pre in a black box and I have not had one problem with it. Its really just a crapshoot. I'd just make sure the Pre you exchange it for at the store is in good working condition BEFORE you leave the store.
  3.    #3  
    Haha, i just want to make sure my pre is as good as it can get, you know? I'd make sure it's in absolute perfect condition, I'd probably mess with it for an hour before I even think about leaving haha, I'm pretty ocd when it comes to my electronics.
    box won't matter. Exchange because of wobble, but do it about 3 days before return window closes