Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1.    #1  
    I know everyone complains about the sharpness of the keyboard edge, but today I found a totally practical use for it, scratching my back!

    Try it, and you'll thank me.
  2. frank828's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #2  
    haha i just tried it
  3. #3  
    Ahhhhhhhhh, feels good
  4. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #4  
    Awe man, I was excited about this but I kept getting hair caught in the slider.
  5. #5  
    YES! Finally a good portable back scratcher! Now, will it work as a buttscratcher?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Awe man, I was excited about this but I kept getting hair caught in the slider.
    You are not classy enough for a next-gen type backscratcher.
  7. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    You are not classy enough for a next-gen type backscratcher.
    I feared as much.
  8. viperx100's Avatar
    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Awe man, I was excited about this but I kept getting hair caught in the slider.
    I burned all my backhair off with the Pre recently and saved all that laser hair removal surgery money that I was putting aside.
  9. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by viperx100 View Post
    I burned all my backhair off with the Pre recently and saved all that laser hair removal surgery money that I was putting aside.
    Write this one down too, hparsons! Personal grooming assistant.
  10. frank828's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Awe man, I was excited about this but I kept getting hair caught in the slider.

    back hair??

  11. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by frank828 View Post
    back hair??

    I like to think of it as insulation.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    YES! Finally a good portable back scratcher! Now, will it work as a buttscratcher?
    Remind me to never touch your Pre.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Awe man, I was excited about this but I kept getting hair caught in the slider.

    I actually did this in the middle of the night. First lets just say I'm Irish, so I'm genetically guaranteed to always have more hair on my body/chest then on my head. Got a message at like 3am saying a server was down. Noted it, closed pre on my chest to toss back on night stand, as I lifted the pre away from my chest, I squeaked as I pulled out a prefull of chest hairs. Not fun.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    Remind me to never touch your Pre.
    Haven't seen much Family Guy have ye?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  15. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by dotelpenguin View Post
    I actually did this in the middle of the night. First lets just say I'm Irish, so I'm genetically guaranteed to always have more hair on my body/chest then on my head. Got a message at like 3am saying a server was down. Noted it, closed pre on my chest to toss back on night stand, as I lifted the pre away from my chest, I squeaked as I pulled out a prefull of chest hairs. Not fun.
    Sorry to laugh at your expense but that was damn funny.
  16. #16  
    Roflmao! :d
    I lurve my Pre! <3
  17. MentalWard's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    YES! Finally a good portable back scratcher! Now, will it work as a buttscratcher?
    BUTTScrATCHER???

    Buttscratcher!!!
  18. #18  
    ... damn, that IS a nice back scratcher.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by dotelpenguin View Post
    I actually did this in the middle of the night. First lets just say I'm Irish, so I'm genetically guaranteed to always have more hair on my body/chest then on my head. Got a message at like 3am saying a server was down. Noted it, closed pre on my chest to toss back on night stand, as I lifted the pre away from my chest, I squeaked as I pulled out a prefull of chest hairs. Not fun.
    Oh man I would probably cry. I guess this can be listed as a bug...?
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    I know everyone complains about the sharpness of the keyboard edge, but today I found a totally practical use for it, scratching my back!

    Try it, and you'll thank me.
    LOL we are in DESPERATE need of a firmware update or new apps!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions