1.    #1  
    On my Centro, when i had my BT headset (Plantronics) turned on, answering a call with the phone would automatically send the call to the headset. With the pre, if i answer a call from the device, the call goes to the pre. Is there a way to make the call automatically go to the headset, besides answering the call with the headset, i can't get used to that for some reason?

If i place a call from the pre, it automatically goes to the headset. Any suggestions?
    My Plantronics Voyager Pro will answer the call by pressing the call answer button on the Voyager's boom (hang's up also). Now it not auto-connect once - and I tapped the Speaker button - which is a BT button when the headset is connected - and made it work. But this week it has worked well. Can you connect with the headset itself? Does it have a call answer button?
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I am having the very same problem on my Pioneer Radio... If I initiate the call no problem. When I pick up a call i have to switch to the radio on the phone.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    That is how its supposed to work, a setting like that doesn't exist.
    Answer using the bluetooth headset to use the bluetooth headset
    Answer using the phone if you want audio through the phone
    seems pretty simple to me.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    My Plantronics Voyager Pro will answer the call by pressing the call answer button on the Voyager's boom (hang's up also). Now it not auto-connect once - and I tapped the Speaker button - which is a BT button when the headset is connected - and made it work. But this week it has worked well. Can you connect with the headset itself? Does it have a call answer button?
    It does have a call answer button, but i can't get myself in the habit of using it after having the centro for so long. I pick up the phone to look at the caller id and just answer it from there.

I just click the speaker (headset) button on the display and it flips over, but it takes me a minute to realize the call is not in the headset. It has started to irritate the wife when i answer her calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilver View Post
    It does have a call answer button, but i can't get myself in the habit of using it after having the centro for so long. I pick up the phone to look at the caller id and just answer it from there.

I just click the speaker (headset) button on the display and it flips over, but it takes me a minute to realize the call is not in the headset. It has started to irritate the wife when i answer her calls.
    I have always been in the habit of answering with my headset - so did not necessarily notice the difference.

Yet another thing Plam can improve on though....
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    I don't know if different headsets work different ways, but on the phone app, there is a setting to send it to the speaker, headset, or phone. On mine, sometimes when I first turn the BT on, it still goes to the phone, but once I chage it from the app, it stays changed (until I next turn off the BT).
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Mine works the same way but I see it as a feature (or at least I made it work for me). Say I have my BT off my ear and I get a call. Picking up the phone is a lot faster than fiddling with the BT to get it on. If it's a quick call, I just take it. If its going to be a long time I switch the call to the BT.