1.    #1  
    If so, which ones? I find it hard to watch videos on a small screen, except Youtube and the like, because I have a 10" laptop that is more pleasing to my eyes. lol
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Same here. I never really watch whole movies on my smartphones.
    I used to watch movies in my iPhone all the time. I haven't through the Pre yet.
    my 5 year old thinks its fun to watch movies on it.
    I see pandas.
    i have 2 movies on my pre i have never watched a full movie though, i have batman dark knight for my kids and goodfellas for me

using my acer aspire tethered to my palm pre
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    One morning I couldn't sleep so I watched a couple of episodes of Office. Pretty pleasant.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    I watched The Express on it. Good Movie and not bad on the Pre.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I've watched a few movies on it, but never a whole movie at one time. I usually just watch parts at at time.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I have American History X, Wedding Crashers, Wanted, Pineapple Express, Live Free or Die Hard, Good Will Hunting, Old School all on it now. I watched a few of them (bathroom, w00t). Great quality.
    I watched 'I Am Legend' on the plane on Monday, it was GREAT!
    Laptops never work well 'cause it's so cramped, watching on the Pre was perfect.

Got another one on there for the flight back tomorrow.. just can't remember what move it is. Haha
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by viperx100 View Post
    I have American History X, Wedding Crashers, Wanted, Pineapple Express, Live Free or Die Hard, Good Will Hunting, Old School all on it now. I watched a few of them (bathroom, w00t). Great quality.
    how much memory do you have left on your device after all theses movies? what type of compression are you using?

using my acer aspire tethered to my palm pre
    I tried watching a movie on my iPod Touch on a flight once. Never again. With the Pre's smaller screen it isn't going to happen. I guess I'm spoiled by 2 50+" televisions at home.

Besides, I know this is blasphemy, but sometimes I'd rather just read a book when I'm traveling.
    anyone find good trailer sites that work on pre? appl.com/itunes not working, movies.yahoo.com trailers don't either.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    For those of you who have watched movies on your Pres:

How much of the battery is drained with this? Would like to do this on a flight, but don't want to bust the battery before I have a chance to recharge.
    maybe when traveling but not at home
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    what format are you guys putting the movies in on the Pre?
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjmedina26 View Post
    how much memory do you have left on your device after all theses movies? what type of compression are you using?
    All of my movies are around 300-450 Megs each. I just torrented them. H.264
    i use my ipod touch for that, but i used to watch them on a centro and would in a pre.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  19. yoe
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Movies? no way... but I have a bunch of TV shows on it, some family guy, some simpsons, some House MD, great entertainment on the subway!