Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Okay i just got the call from my sprint store notifying me that my replacement phone has arrived...the reason im replacing is that i had my pre crash 5 times (slider crash), but i have not had it happen in 5 days and i cant reproduce the crash. my slider is a bit loose...what im worried about is that i have seen some peeps that got their replacement pre and it was worse then the one they replaced...i have a few hours to decide...thanks in advanced...
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Go have them open it and show you the slider operation. If it works, keep it. If not, keep the one you have now. The choice is yours... you have the power.
    Don't feel bad about trying it out for a half hour or so while you're right there in the store. Check the screen and slider; those are both problem areas for people.
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Yeah, I would tell them I just want to inspect it. I would test the slider, do the screen test for discoloration or dead pixels, and then check if it was refurbished.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Okay well i did exchange my launch day pre...and i think i got a referbed one...it came in another box...but the biult quality feels much better than my first one...slide is solid, no dead pixles, no screen wash out at the bottom...

Is there a way to find out if it really is referbed...the sales clerk told me that they dont have any referbed phone...atleast not yet...but they will be getting them in she said...

as for now so far so good...i will keep you guys posted on how it goes the next few days...

ill be heading down to att and check out the new 3gs...just to see and show my friend what a real phone is...lol...PRE...
    ##786# Will give you a reconditioned status.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    thanks josh, okay well this is what i got...
    recondate --/--/--
    reconstaus no
    lifecalls 000356
    lifetimer 000000

if life calls is 365 is that min or actual calls...and why is the life timer at zero if there were calls made...

thanks in advanced..