1.    #1  
    I remember hearing you could import your favorite teams schedule into your calendar , do you have to use google calendar sync for this, how do you get the schedule on there?
  2. msb
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistermarc View Post
    I remember hearing you could import your favorite teams schedule into your calendar , do you have to use google calendar sync for this, how do you get the schedule on there?
    Yea, I use Google calendar for this. There are lots of useful shared calendars out there... they have them for just about every pro and college sports teams. Google calendar integrates multiple calendars pretty well and will sync over to the Pre just fine.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I did this with the Celtics (trying to figure this out before the Pre was released). I went to the Celtics site and downloaded the schedule as a csv file. You should be able to do this for any pro team. I imported that into Google calender. I can't remember what it was, but I needed to modify the headers or something to get it to work. If you have problems Google it.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    If you're interested in Major League Baseball schedules on your Pre, download the Sporting News baseball app from the App Catalog. With that app, you can mark your favorite team(s) and have their schedule added to your Pre calendar.
    Everything you could want.

www (dot) markthisdate (dot) com (cant post links)

Sports calendars even have tv & radio stations listed. They are updated with scores after the game is finished.
    Yahoo Sports has an ical and ics function.
    Pick you sport.
    Pick your team.
    Then select scores and schedules.

Be sure and start with THE Texas Longhorns for your one and only necessary College Football calendar.
    Treo 700P : Sprint Treo Pro since March 09
    Quote Originally Posted by jschramm View Post
    Everything you could want.

www (dot) markthisdate (dot) com (cant post links)

Sports calendars even have tv & radio stations listed. They are updated with scores after the game is finished.
    I second this site. Its awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin C View Post
    Yahoo Sports has an ical and ics function.
    Pick you sport.
    Pick your team.
    Then select scores and schedules.

Be sure and start with THE Texas Longhorns for your one and only necessary College Football calendar.
    Unless you're a Sooner Fan
    The Sporting News App no longer seems to have a calendar on my Pre, or entrees... Not sure if this is post 1.1 update, or related to changing my profile and reinstalling.

Anyone know how to turn it back on?
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    There's a homebrew app called SportsCalendar that is awesome and does all this for you.

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/sportscalendar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditdah View Post
    There's a homebrew app called SportsCalendar that is awesome and does all this for you.

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/sportscalendar
    Agree with this 100%! Great app ad it updates the schedules when added to the system.

You can select by team ... got my NFL team, NHL team and my NCAA football teams. Really great.

Would love if it would update scores while in progress ... that would be da bomb!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad