Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    So I am setting up some bookmarks, I select the part of the page I want to be in the icon.. which works fine in the bookmarks page, but it defaults to what appears to be the upper-left hand part of the screen for the icon on the main web screen with the 6 icons? Whats up with that? If I go into bookmarks once in the web the icons are correct, but those main 6 are screwed up.

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong or is it just a bug?
    I have the same issue. I just have a blank white image for this site. I've tied changing it a few times with no luck. Guess it's a bug.

For others who don't know you can select the i on the bookmark screen and select the image and move a box around to pick what part of the website you want to display.
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    My bookmark screen is just a white screen. When I launch the Web app I have the nice blue background screen with my bookmarks....but when I hit web>bookmarks all I have is a blank white screen. I want to delete some bookmarks and can't....

Anyone else having/had this problem?
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
    Just tried on mine as well...same thing. They look fine on the bookmarks page but on the "start" page so to speak it's just a clip of the top left corner. At least it isn't blank lol
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    The small square is for the bookmark page. The bigger rectangular icons are the "screen shot" of the upper left corner page when you last visited it.