Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Maybe it won't be 1.03, maybe they'll jump right to 1.1
    What if they released the SDK tommorow? that would really sink apple's ship, the apps would come flooding in and possibly take some of the developers away from the iphone 3gs, steve jobs would cry.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosoupforyou View Post
    What if they released the SDK tommorow? that would really sink apple's ship, the apps would come flooding in and possibly take some of the developers away from the iphone 3gs, steve jobs would cry.
    Hmm... I would love it if they released the SDK tomorrow, but I don't know if that would grab headlines like an update and a bunch of new apps right now would.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    SDK will not happen. I am hoping the at least a minor update fixing some of the common issues we are having.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TwizteD25 View Post
    SDK will not happen. I am hoping the at least a minor update fixing some of the common issues we are having.

It DID happen
    no it wouldn't. Does the typical consumer know what sdk is and what it us to the pre? No. And right now if the sdk came out the developer then have to actually go thru the sdk before planning an app. And honestly I would think a lot of resource is going on now to make sure their apps are 3.0 tested, ready, upgraded for iPhone.

That's because they guess 500,000 phones out today... Realistically.... Nothing palm can do to outdo apple for today. Only apple can mess up this day like Sirius messing up theirs wthour Howard stern on their app. For today, pre is a little dingy floating next to the uss apple.

If palm does have updates, they shouldn't be waiting for thus day. they should be getting it out the moment they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosoupforyou View Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12